1.17 Known Issues

Don’t know if this belongs here or elsewhere…will not let me pass campaign 23…1.1…crashes on last stage during the storyline,
Server 16
I play on iOS (iPhone 6s)

Yesterday i was so busy that i forgot to claim the first batch of free chips of Kristoff and Sven. But today when i try to claim it, it has already gone even though it hasn’t expired yet. Is this a bug? @Polaris

I can’t login at all

Downloaded 320mb for the update the it says “content download error” and lets me download another 320mb? Whats this?

Has anyone else noticed the game freezing and crashing way more often since last update like at 4:00 pm today the game crashed again

1 Like

We have a bug fix update that we’re working on that will address a number of these issues. Details are here!

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve just lost over 1,000 diamonds because of a bug on the VIP Crate - not happy. It says “Free Now” but has actually been deducting diamonds each time.

1 Like

The badge list to let you set your border/avatar. The new badges that released are not appearing on that list.

2 Likes

All who read this topic - REREAD PATCH NOTES 1.17 before writing “I promote my hero to P0 but can’t use his avatar”
:roll_eyes:

@IGNASIO …Your point? The patch notes mention guilds not being able to change their emblems, not individual USERS nor does it mention the newer badges not showing up on that list and them being available to use once you unlock like normal :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Bring the game back up

It is going through server maintenance

This includes cosmetics that were previously unlocked by:

1. Hero emojis unlocked through Friend Levels
  2. Hero avatars unlocked by upgrading heroes to purple rarity
  3. Badge avatars unlocked by getting heroes to their rarity

Just read more attentively

:thinking: if that were referencing my problem, it would be fixed. Im attentive enough. The problem still stands.

Here is an issue with skill avatars.

The avatar is round

But the borders are square

And when I reset the game

My avatar is that of the hero who has the skill icon

1 Like

I’m having that same issue @Polaris

On at least two occasions, in Surge, when hiring and using a merc, the same unused hero in my inventory is also used. This has happed with Bo Peep and Animal, at least from what I have noticed. Other guild members report the same.

2 Likes

Yes, applying skill avatars (earned from cosmetics crates ) does not persist app restart. Avatar border does not affect this.

Only can confirm this bug, it’s making those avatars a bit useless.

I added the avatar bug to the top and the team is looking into it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney