Update 1.17 Patch Notes

Nice looking update!:grinning:

It’s the skill level gold cost. At approximately level 130-ish (i don’t remember exactly) they went and increased the cost difference between each level: it’s now 6k. And that’s why the gold cost for skill jumped about 2 to 3 times more to max a character out than expected.

3 Likes

Hah. We were answering the same thing.

Perblue isn’t even trying to mask their greediness anymore.

I guess they’re gonna stick to a new level update every 4 weeks. It isn’t like there was dozens or hundreds of players and guild leaders advocating for anything other than that.

Nice job ruining the game, Perblue.

14 Likes

It is time! - Rafiki

Found the topic, if you were wondering.

4 Likes

No, I know about that. But they said “not long ago”. Two months isn’t that recent.

The skill costs were meant to start increasing at around level 130 @AwsomeDude

1 Like

Two months is recent. And even if it isn’t, that’s irrelevant to the point he’s trying to make (just like your second sentence is irrelevant to this discussion). Anyhoo, we’re going off-topic now, we should take this to a PM if we’re going to continue.

2 Likes

W-w-wait. If the increase started at level 131… then it isn’t that recent at all. The discovery of it is what is “recent”

2 Likes

New red skills, hurray!
I hope new CW matchmaking will work fine.

4 Likes

I’m loving the patch but @Polaris why on earth is gizmoduck chips still so hard to get on server 1. I must be the only person on server 1 who uses him.

He’s easier to get on newer servers! Did you guys forget about him.

2 Likes

the update is fine but, the face of kristoff does not convince me 100, sven looks better from my point of view, the cosmetic store was fine, I hope it is good and not what other players mentioned.
finally syndrome arrives and I love it, I hope it’s worth the wait. The red skills seem fine, but ralph never liked me, while the change of stores was repeated again, madam mim and huey, Dewey and Louie and Jafar will be in the markets again !? Excuse me, but seriously, don’t you have any more heroes that you could have seen?
the new vip advantages are great.
I hope it is worth the wait, as I keep waiting for the mulan to come to the game, since it was promised long ago and not even its lights …

2 Likes

Amazed at how upset a few are. Most will find this to be a good update-

1. I like the vip improvements, people have complained about raid tickets, well there’s the fix (“they aren’t listening”)
  2. Interested in these guild perks
  3. They are looking to fix city watch- not need 1-2 heroes, because that’s a band aid, what happens if more heroes or lines start to form that are tough (again “they aren’t listening”)
  4. Cap raises will happen, and they aren’t even an issue. If you actually play the game your TL is likely to keep up with the raise, it’s badges that become difficult.
    Overall good update, I’m not sure what some are expecting, but if a game disappointed me as much as it seems to do some, I would definitely walk away rather than complain on forums for months
7 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The patch got me out of surprise for how much is upcoming.
Seems very promising with a lot of good touches to look out for.
Keep up with the good work.

3 Likes

Red skills, Heroes, Upgrades, etc!

Thanks for this update, with the release of Syndrome, only one more character from the Incredibles needs to come out… :grin: (hint hint)

7 Likes

I am still waiting Elsa’s iconic snow queen dress to be returned in the game, so that we can switch her outfits whenever we want, and learn the elements of both Frozen 1 & 2 from a small bio & the names of her skills.

1 Like

Hope it’s a healer because we need one for the incredibles city watch challenge.

1 Like

Edna Mode could maybe work as a healer… :thinking:

3 Likes

Too rude and realistic. I don’t think she should be a healer

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney