Update 1.17 Patch Notes

Amazed at how upset a few are. Most will find this to be a good update-

1. I like the vip improvements, people have complained about raid tickets, well there’s the fix (“they aren’t listening”)
  2. Interested in these guild perks
  3. They are looking to fix city watch- not need 1-2 heroes, because that’s a band aid, what happens if more heroes or lines start to form that are tough (again “they aren’t listening”)
  4. Cap raises will happen, and they aren’t even an issue. If you actually play the game your TL is likely to keep up with the raise, it’s badges that become difficult.
    Overall good update, I’m not sure what some are expecting, but if a game disappointed me as much as it seems to do some, I would definitely walk away rather than complain on forums for months
7 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The patch got me out of surprise for how much is upcoming.
Seems very promising with a lot of good touches to look out for.
Keep up with the good work.

3 Likes

Red skills, Heroes, Upgrades, etc!

Thanks for this update, with the release of Syndrome, only one more character from the Incredibles needs to come out… :grin: (hint hint)

7 Likes

I am still waiting Elsa’s iconic snow queen dress to be returned in the game, so that we can switch her outfits whenever we want, and learn the elements of both Frozen 1 & 2 from a small bio & the names of her skills.

1 Like

Hope it’s a healer because we need one for the incredibles city watch challenge.

1 Like

Edna Mode could maybe work as a healer… :thinking:

3 Likes

Too rude and realistic. I don’t think she should be a healer

1 Like

I’m very excited for the update Kristoff and Sven are awesome characters and Anna is the only frozen character left but who knows​:man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4: image

8 Likes

Great update! Thanks for listening to your fan base on some key issues. Also super glad Violet and Baymax are getting a red skill. I used them in some of the lower levels and they were so so good!

2 Likes

You know, with the covid virus isolating alot of us and much of us can’t even work or have to budget, it would also be nice to update the players by bringing back stacked deals temporarily to make us slightly optimistic about this level cap increase and skill level. Ridiculous move.

11 Likes

Of the year, so far. Not period.

Please explain. I’m genuinely curious as to what your thought process is here.

The faith that I got is from them listening to the player base and fulfilling promises: 1. Good Red Skills for old heroes that include new status affects/buffs/debuffs that have released since the hero originally released 2. City Watch Matchmaking is being fixed. Even if it isn’t good at first, they are trying to fulfill the desires of the playerbase 3. Unlimited Raiding. No more Being in a pinch for raid tickets. 4. Cooldown removals on Port and Trials 5. MORE GOLD!!! 6. Disable Dodging 7. A FIX FOR BEAST NEVER EXITING RAGE MODE!! 8. Oh yeah long awaited heroes as well

This is a GREAT update. The only thing BAD about it is that there is a cap raise earlier than usual. But That’s ok. Whales need entertainment to keep this games afloat. They are probably more than 75% of the revenue. If cap raises more than I would like means the game gets to keep going, I’ll just be happily behind.

7 Likes

Please, when are we getting Piggy and Animal in server 21? It’s been forever :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Ok, but when are you going to put Miss Piggy in the server 22??? :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Vip3: unlimited raiding - no more raid-tickets are needed
What does that mean for players with less than vip3?

That means you still need to use raid tickets

2 Likes

Erghhhh another crap raise … sorry cap raise… terrible business practice considering the world is in lockdown.

Some things in the update seem good - but it’s going to put F2P players behind another paywall.

PB clearly doesn’t listen to any of the feedback or care about their customer base.

8 Likes

What does this mean @Polaris?

If a(n) hero/enemy dodge(s) an attack, they could also dodge the effects of the attack

Say that Aladdin counters Ralph’s blue skill. Before this update, Aladdin would still get stunned, but after this update he doesn’t get stunned

1 Like

Sounds like it’s more than that! Sounds like Heroes with a dodge skill can dodge disables regardless if those moves do damage or not.

For example, Jessie might also dodge Jack Skellington’s white skill, or Meg’s white skill, etc.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney