Update 1.7.1 Patch Notes

Could we at least get a list of who is being bumped out in favour of whatever hero is moving into their spot, be it shop or campaign?

You can easily tell for yourself by looking at who is being moved. Maui is being moved from Surge to the elite campaign, and Olaf will take his place.

2 Likes

Perblue
Amirite? Theyre just tryin to avoid the HOLY TOPIC

Dude, itā€™s Perblue weā€™re talking about. Donā€™t even dream about any compensation.

Why not? I remember very well when PB did a compesation bug packs, that was awesome. They need to come back with that

1 Like

@Polaris Thnx for this bug fix, but when will you address all the complaints about the gold/xp discussion? Iā€™m getting tired of checking in every day in this forum.

People, as am I, are really annoyed with the fact that we keep adressing the economy issue and that you donā€™t bother to reply. Instead you keep removing or flagging messages.

I just donā€™t get it, cause you said you love this vocal and active community, but donā€™t act accordingly.

Players are refusing to buy anything, guild are losing precious members and the ons that stay arenā€™t that active anymoreā€¦

Itā€™s a shame, and this could have been prevented, or at least fixed!

8 Likes

Questo aggiornamento verrĆ  fatto oggi?

Yes! This update will be today. We will be following a different procedure for this update.

• We will be updating the servers first - once we have the time set, weā€™ll post the announcement as usual.
  • Once the server is updated, weā€™ll release the clients.
    • These can sometimes take more than 30 minutes to appear in the app stores.
    • You will still be able to play! The 1.7.1 client will not be forced at this time.

grazie per lā€™informazione :slight_smile:

1 Like

But Miguel, mickey and Mike are in there atmā€¦ Not Maui :thinking::thinking:

I think it is good the way it is. Change brings new challenges and new opportunity to make something better

1 Like

There have been many connection issues lately. I currently cannot connect at all. This along with the chat notifications are by far the biggest issues in need of being addressed. To all of those waiting for xp and gold cost to be reduced you should probably just move on. Either play the game and enjoy it or stop playing. It really isnā€™t that big of a deal

1 Like

Server update will be at 12:15 PM CT.

The team is looking into this.

I also havenā€™t been able to connect for the past 20ish minutes.

Just stops at the loading screen

1 Like

Iā€™ve also been unable to connect to the game since about 12:20 EST, server 1.

Looks like just server 1. Iā€™ll post update here.

Typically yes I would agree on this front, however this is not one of those times. This was an egregious hike in prices based on data that we have no inclination to itā€™s accuracy which has in turn allowed PB to nickle and dime for the very same resources they claim we are hoarding. Which has only compounded an ever widening gap because of poor timing and execution.

If they wanted to better scale it they would have done so for lvl 101+ but by placing it in the middle where a lot of players lie. It only made everyone in that interim a lot further behind.

3 Likes

Still canā€™t connect. Server 1 here.

Thank you. Im glad it isnā€™t just me

Granted I am lvl 100+ and gold and xp arenā€™t nearly as valuable to me as they were even 10 levels ago. It does kinda suck for those trying to catch up but itā€™s still just a game. I think people lose sight of the fact that the whole purpose is to have fun

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney