Update 1.7.2 Patch Notes

This update sounds great.
Does this mean we can expect to see beast soon and maybe belle?

Also when will the crashing be fixed because it mainly happens when clicking the battle button and most of the time I miss out the round and will have to wait 10 minutes.

Also will Donald and Goofy ever be in this game?

Love the game so far though.

1 Like

Why are servers treated differently? I didnā€™t get any choice of server when joining, so why an I stuck in one with a lower cap so I canā€™t progress?

Still waiting on buffs for Yax & Felix.

4 Likes

When is this patch release?

Tuesday probably. At least it is pnanned for that day as Polaris mentioned.

1 Like

I love Gaston and Iā€™m really happy and I hope to have soon (Iā€™m in 14 server) him and baymxā€¦

But why controller? Im thinking him as attacker or tank. Anywayā€¦ Pleaseā€¦ Give to server 14 these characters!!

When Is the update polaris, i like that you put Gaston in the diamond crate, whose Gastonā€™s friends, next pls bring belle, beast, and lumiere

Another level bump? This game is made for rich people. What a shame!

5 Likes

@polaris iā€™m in server 12 and on level 95 for a while now, will all the Team XP that i gained carry over after the update? Please advise soon.

1 Like

@polaris iā€™m in server 12 and on level 95 for a while now, will all the Team XP that i gained carry over after the update? Please advise soon.

1 Like

No one appears in a update in Disney Heroes Battle Mode like Gaston!

2 Likes

Will lighting mcqueen and metar will join the game at any point?

2 Likes

He does jump into the middle of the battle with his white skill & he stays in melee range for the rest of the wave. So I guess we could consider him a Control Tank. :thinking:

2 Likes

No @AskalZ. The team xp you have gained so far will not carry over.

1 Like

@Polaris

Sometimes I do question how well the developers understand the game mechanics of their own game. Low HP isnā€™t what holds Jack back from being viable in the current rendition of the game. What holds him back is that he is a frontline hero with ZERO tenacity. Whether he has 80k HP or 110k HP, he is just freeze and stun fodder. Lack of a particular stat is what causes the doom of many older damage heroes. For Jack, itā€™s tenacity. For Jessie, itā€™s reality. For Nick, itā€™s armor and insufferably slow attack speed. Throwing these toons extra HP isnā€™t going to make a difference.

6 Likes

@polaris
How will the new lvl cap affects high level friendship requirements?i think they have dynamic requirements since the last update.

they will automatically update to the new levels? We will keep the ones we have unlocked or we will lose them?

1 Like

Gastonā€™s two Friends might be: Stitch, Hades, Scar, Jack Skellington.

1 Like

Um that is two too many for two friends :grin:

2 Likes

@Polaris so are you guys implementing the auto hide home bar as I suggested in a separate thread? That would fix the issue with in game assets being covered as the bar would be insivible at the bottom of the screen rather than attempting to shift your assets around to accommodate the home bar. Itā€™s extremely annoying to type in landscape with the home bar at the bottom of the screen.

1 Like

If they were, it wouldā€™ve been mentioned

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney