Update 1.7.2 Patch Notes

Well, they are possibilities for Gaston. Two of these Friendships are going to pass through:

1. Stitch - Gaston

2. Hades - Gaston

3. Scar - Gaston

4. Jack Skellington - Gaston

3 Likes

Hopefully they do.maybe next update

I just wish we would either have only a level increase or the color increase. The grind is getting tiring. Especially considering you made it more extensive to level up skills and overall level.

8 Likes

Dat is pretty accurate.

When is the update out?

He answered a question like this a few replies back.

4 Likes

For people that are asking about level cap: They won’t stop level cap until orange+8, then teal+4 and last red. That’s at least what i’ve heard. I really hope that the devs will add more ways get badges though because being f2p and trying to get orange+2 is hard.

10 Likes

Just like in DS, it seems, but more difficult to get there…

2 Likes

@Polaris cuándo es la actualización?

2 Likes

Tuesday / Martes. CST

1 Like

Lets not assume @Polaris’s gender. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Polaris I really am looking forward to this update especially the hero refresh idea. My only suggestion is to find a good number to level cap all characters. For there are many good ways to power up your characters including equipping badges, adding stars, and upgrading your friendship levels. Also by level capping all characters I think it would help players to be able to work on making some of the characters they have fallen behind on stronger including some of the newer characters.

3 Likes

Good update. I like hero refresh *thumbs up.

3 Likes

It would be awesome if you could fix the coliseum and war fight crash issue as well

1 Like

This is only changing the percentage, not the mechanics of the skill.

I did pass this along to the team to review.

Please keep this thread on topic. This is for discussing the 1.7.2 update. Any bug reports, purchasing problems (please send in a support ticket), or other discussion needs to be done in the appropriate channel.

@polaris question regarding Rex’s memory disk buff, in game currently the mike disk for rex explains it as rex gets the damage reduction and max hp himself. The description of the disk even says ‘takes less damage for each damage ally’.

Your post makes it sound like rex is now giving the max hp and damage reduction TO damage allies, ie keeping jack sparrow alive longer.

Could you shed some light on this please?

1 Like

For all the hero refresh changes, these are stat changes only. The percentages will change, but the skill will remain the same.

Some changes for server 16 - Guild War will begin on Wednesday. Stitch and Mr. Incredible will be in the War Shop.

Good question @SuperTurt, I always thought it works for him.

@Polaris could you explain his disk? also update might be today or tomorrow?

When are we going to have more guild avatars. These ones from lvl 3 guild we had for so long. Also new emojis for chat and a new hero for guild crates. We always get heroes in there which we already fully starred. We should get a completely separate hero for guild crates. Also I think having multiple heroes come out during update would be much better. Like back in the old patches. We used to get many heroes all at the same time. One hero at a time is quite boring to be honest.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney