Update 1.8.B Patch Notes

Plus 5 Team Level? That was so fast! F2P players are probably crying now. Meanwhile, the P2P players are probably saying, “We make the world go!”

Note: Sorry I quoted NCT 127’s song. I just love 'em.

I’m not excited about this update. First of all, I believe that it is still a bit too soon for increasing max. level. Heard the plan was about 1.5 months but who’s counting now? Don’t you listen that it is exhausting to follow up the levels and badges to the max for ALL of the active heroes. Mine still at level 98 now. I never have experienced where I finally able to catch up with max. level update since the beginning (and I play this game everyday). The other thing is, please put Elsa at the shop. @Polaris

The update is at the end of March. Because there will always be a new sign-in hero (not exactly new) and these last few months sucked, except for Olaf, he’s an awesome snowman. But come on! First Ralph ‘cause of his new sequel (we don’t need another Ralph literally every single player has him) then Hades for Villaintines but people don’t always show the love all month and now Jack Sparrow thanks to some stupid delays

In Approx 200-250 days you will have all the hero’s on S1 right now (and more)

This patch is actually about 5 days late, last Thursday would have been the date for patch going by their solid 34 day cycle.

I’m on Server 2 and I’m enjoying the chance to catch up some of my heroes that got left behind. And I enjoy the chance to get 500 diamonds a day in Challenger Arena and the shifting meta that has popped up there.

Since they were created servers 2-8 have received the same updates, contests, characters, and cap raises, all at the same time. Some people want the cap raise, but I think most are like me, and want to know why servers 2-4 are suddenly unlinked from servers 5-8. It’s not that we’re all excited for the grind to a new cap level and the money and time it takes to get there, but why the change from the way things have worked before?

2 Likes

So much negativity :scream:

1 Like

Guys… maybe i say the most stupid thing ever… but since polaris isnt answering from 14h cause he isnt working now (perblue is close now should be 6:30am for them) can we think is a typo error and they wont to wrote 2-8 and by mistake wrote 5 instead of 2 ???

Cause when they posted about patch note was around 17pm for them… so maybe they posted with the error, didnt notice, few minutes later perblue office close and still they dont know that 3 entire server are going crazy for that “server5-8” that may just be an error… wait 3hours and when perblue office will open we all will know

2 Likes

As someone on S3, great news! Another week without a lvl cap increase is will help me catch up

Don’t worry, for $49 you will be able to buy the super duper 1.8.b limited edition directors cut Power up bundle.

3 Likes

That would be funny hahaha

I don’t think so. They also left out server 15 and that would just be too many mistakes in one single post lol

Rip server 4 No update for us

Also already on update 1.8 wow

The patch notes are correct. There is no change for server 1-4, 15, and 18. This is intentional and is not going to be the death of server 2.

There are no plans to merge servers. The servers are not dying. The servers are healthy and the number of daily players is great. So please stop spreading false rumors.

7 Likes

I am haflway through lv 97 and on the way to lv 98. And mate, I fully know that feel. I haven’t, not once, reached the max lv before the release of the new one. And yes, I play this game on daily basic

No one would have to spread “false rumors” if we actually were communicated to as to what is going on and any logic behind it. We still have no explanation for the sudden change of routine.

7 Likes

@Polaris No one is spreading rumors. The desire is for greater transparency on your part. Saying it is intentional is not a sufficient answer. Explaining a little more as to the why would be a much better answer.

The uproar is because many feel the game is stale. New toons are great, but that excitement doesn’t last long. The current feeling by many in Server 2 is that war was not a very good product when delivered, and recent matchmaking changes made it worse. No one is excited by war…it needs to be taken back into the garage and completely overhauled.

Heist update was welcome, but there are many who already just bypass it completely. The coli and arena placement for rewards were a nice touch, but the no cooldown in coli has given way to massive numbers of spam attacks by those that hope RNG will suddenly favor them once in 20 attacks.

People are upset on Server 2 because they want a new game MODE. So Server 3 is testing Invasion for bugs. That is fine. But at least provide a general timeframe when other 2-8 servers might get it.

People are not staying excited by the game at the moment. Most are playing because they enjoy the friends they’ve made here. But they also want your company to keep the game fresh with fun content. Many feel you aren’t doing your part. At some point they will take their time and money elsewhere if you don’t do better.

Again, transparency and better explanations and a roadmap will go a long way. Snarky responses will only drive more of us away.

18 Likes

Guys, Polaris has a life to live and a job to do, they are not always going to be able to respond so quickly, everyone just needs to stay calm until we get an explanation on to what’s happening

Me when I was doing everything to catch up but suddenly PerBlue increased the server’s Max Level.
IMG_20190319_224342

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney