Update 1.8.B Patch Notes

Can’t wait for that sweet gravy known as “updates” to reach my server.

1 Like

Yanx in cap 11 elite… Again?? Why??? :joy:

@Polaris I tend to agree with many here, we need more transparency from you guys (Perblue).
All of the upset here (and with changes like Jack as sign-in hero) could be managed completely with a little transparency and insight into PBs plan for the game. If you decide not to increase the information shared to your customer base then please expect hot emotions and crazy conspiracies - it is completely natural for people to speculate when they don’t receive information.

10 Likes

@Polaris this is a very disconcerting response from a community manager. You are being brought valid responses by the majority of people in the thread that just want to be communicated to and you choose to play it off like everyone is worried the sky is falling.

How about you respond to those of us that are trying to approach this reasonably and not be so dismissive?

What is the plan for servers 2-4 in regards to the level increase?

What is a tentative timeline for servers 2 and 4 to get Invasion assuming the plan is to move them to a different content cycle than 5-8?

How does this update fit in line with the previous statement that updates like this would slow down that others have expressed?

It would be great if you could have a reasonable conversation with the community… you know… as a community manager.

7 Likes

What time will this be deployed?

They said it should be today

@Polaris, I note that many of the people expressing concern here are those from Server 2 that spend a lot of time in game and are overall well regarded. To say that this will not be the death of Server 2 is a slap to the face of all those commenting. All those who have spent great amounts of time and money in this game. Especially when all anyone seems to be asking for is the answer to a very simple question - “Why?”

6 Likes

Thank you for the clarification @Polaris. Appreciate the communication.

1 Like

…can someone explain to me why it matters that they increased the lvl??

Servers 5-whoever else, look at servers 1-4. Thhey are over here throwing a fit cuz they fo not have a lvl increase. That would imply that they are maxed. One day, you may start pouting cuz they never had a lvl increase.

Guve me a good reason why a lvl increase is bad?

(Besides the fact that you cannot be like the P2P and reach the top lvl.)

1 Like

I think this update is complete bogus. Don’t give anything to the first 4 servers. Something seems a little fishy and your responses are not making us anymore at ease. We’re is invasion for the rest of the servers? Give us more heroes or something.

3 Likes

If there was a dislike button, I would’ve just used it. We weren’t provided with a reason, so when we start speculating about it we’re “spreading false rumors.” Is this another gold increase case where the reason only makes it worse? Or isn’t there a reason at all? We’d all appreciate a reason for the lack of given reason.

With a game that seems to be falling apart you think the developers would listen to their community more. I have a hard time getting myself to play this game anymore. Unless I’m dumping money into deals I fall behind. It seems like all PB cares about now is making money. When are you going to wake up and give you what your community wants?! This game has loads of potential, but until you start being more proactive, you’re going to collapse.

1 Like

55eec8b11c7e6

Nobody care to answer my question? Ok noted.

3 Likes

@Yunno you are out of control dude.

So what time EST time zone? Just so I know for sure.

A Lot of Players left already, much more will follow this time. Obviously pb only thinks of making Money fast. This game will Not Last much longer.

4 Likes

We’re in Central time, so Eastern time is 1 hour later. Noon restart is 1PM ET.

While I don’t agree with the doomsday mindset some players adopted with the idea of servers dying or being merged, as a S4 player I have to question why we are getting passed up for the next cap increase. 2-8 had been reliably on the same page since launch and now that is being changed for no apparent reason. Giving S3 Invasion raised a red flag as is and now this. This only creates dissonance between some of the older servers who have had some of the longest playing players with those selected servers.

Now to @Polaris’ credit we do now know that the worst case scenario is not happening and that this is intentional. However, to that same point we are still missing the intent. We know that this is purposed but are unaware of what that purpose is and I believe it is only fair that those players, myself included, should have said purpose made clear. We have answered the “Why?!” but are now looking for an answer to the “Why?” Panic has subsided only for it to metamorphose into scrutiny and, in my opinion, justifiable anger.

We wish to keep the same pace as our other server compatriots have been at and now for no reason we have to slow down and wait who knows how long just to catch up.

9 Likes

I have to agree with to wanting more transparency for reasons behind these decisions, especially when it’s a change from the way updates have traditionally been released with servers 2-8. Just seems odd not to have a reasonable explanation as to why this was decided. People may be more understanding if they knew the rationale. I also have to say that I myself am not disappointed that my server isn’t getting a cap increase, per se, but more with the feeling that now we’re going to be left behind.

I would assume then in keeping pace that servers 2-4 will continue to be separate from servers 5-8 in future updates?

3 Likes

I just hope they have something saved too good for server 2, waiting for a long time invasión

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney