Update 1.8.B Patch Notes

Shop changes @Polaris ?

1 Like

You clearly dont understand server merges but on 12 lvl 100 we are 49 mil tp. They wouldnt merge 1 with 12 rofl.

Ok thank u @Polaris just wanted to b sure.

I agree, more transparency would be nice. I don’t mind not getting “invasion” (and having S3 test it out). But, I don’t understand how newer servers are getting level and badge increases to match S1, but, S2-4 are being ignored? What’s the long term plan here?

3 Likes

The level increase was weeks ago so to increase the level too soon is tragic. Level increases in any time is only favorabl to P2P players.

2 Likes

@Polaris Why did the server restart message not appear on the Annoucement channel? Also, I would have thought a message there about the update coming today would have been posted when you announced it (so yesterday?).

Yes yesterday late last night

We’re being left out of the update completely, and we’re rightfully angry over the lack of rhyme or reason for it. This doesn’t concern you, so if you aren’t going to do anything constructive and just complain about it, you aren’t benefitting anyone. We aren’t disrupting your fun, so please don’t complain.

4 Likes

So? Yoour point being? Do you pay to play?

If not, then you rrally technically deserve nothing.

This is a Oh my Disney great update

This is a good point. The announcements channel is new, and I’m still getting used to using it. I’ll add a reminder to myself to post important things there!

4 Likes

Makes sense, after all, you are only human :wink:

1 Like

@Polaris will there be an update in the play stores? Cuz google play store doesn’t have it (again) yet.

So is server 1 still on lvl110? Are we on s5 now again as far as s1-4?

When is Invasion gonna be released on other servers tho???

There is no client update required. This was a server side update only.

The update is now complete!

We see that some people are confused and/or frustrated by a couple things from the update: 1) That only Server 3 got Invasion/Mods and 2) That Servers 2-4 didn’t get a content update.

In terms of Invasion/Mods, we want to make sure they’re ready before we roll them out more broadly. They’ve been only on Server 1 for a while now and we’ve gone through a few iterations. We’ve made good progress, so wanted to see how a brand new group of players received them.

But we still feel like we’re going to need to make another balance pass on Invasions/Mods before they’re fully ready. Given that, we felt that subjecting as few players as possible to balance changes was best. That’s why we chose to add only one more server. We selected Server 3 at random from the S2-4 group.

The second issue, why Servers 2-4 didn’t get a content update today, is purely a technical one. The Mods system is tied to our content update system. If we were to update content on S2-4, Server 3 would get additional Mods features. Because we’re just launching Mods on S3, we wanted to give those players the intended “starter” Mods experience. We looked at ways to decouple the Mod features from the content system, but it’s a bit tricky. We do plan to bring a new content update to S2-4 soon!

Servers 2 and 4, we do love you! Know that you will be getting Invasion soon, and we hope that you will enjoy it that much more having been more thoroughly tested.

13 Likes

Polaris, S16 received the sixth star for hero’s. Was this intended?

So because you decide to add mods to server 3 server 2 and 4 have to sit here and twiddle our thumbs with no way to keep progressing our characters because we are at cap. It’s complete bogus. Do better in future updates or don’t do updates not right or fair for the server 2 and 4 players

@Polaris I just lost all progress on my pick em challenge. It’s no longer there at all in my challenges list. I was doing the raid 750 quest and I was almost done with it. What do I do now??

Please send in a support ticket so they can investigate. Thanks!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney