Update 1.8 Patch Notes

Yes I’d say Aladdin and jafar I think they are more enemies jafar make Aladdin go across the hole world

Well, people told me about the hero & villain don’t need to have a friendship. So, yeah.

1 Like

If you place 1st at 7am but are in 40th at 9pm, you’ll receive top 5 rewards instead of top 50 since 1st would be your highest rank for the day. Same even if you place top 5 or 10 at 2 or 4 pm or any other time before arena rewards are sent out

1 Like

No it’s not. Zurg and all the toy story heroes. And Ralph and Felix since ralph was the bad guy in his video game

2 Likes

he is a bad guy not a bad guy

3 Likes

Bad as in cool :wink: and as far as zurg goes…he had enough drama within the city to explain his actions…if that happens for every villain with a hero, then I am ok with it.

2 Likes

I don’t think I would count Ralph as a bad guy. Dats his job. But he really is one big hearted fella.

1 Like

That’s why I said he’s a bad guy not a bad guy

@Polaris when is it being released?

I would probably guess in a day or two

1 Like

Somewhere around dis week. But @CowardWhisper8 is also right.

Alice In wonderland is my favorite movie I’m so excited !

1 Like

SO disappointed! no Cheshire CAT!!!
Seriously, though, wow that’s a huge update, lots of good stuff there to take in and digest.

2 Likes

Yassss my favorite character, Hero getting a buff! If only you add his brother, that would make my dream come true.

Todashi hamadatadashi-hamada-tn

2 Likes

@Polaris sorry to be late to the subject but just curious if and when are you going to release orange skill for heroes but I worked all day to be late responding

This is such an amazing update! It’s refreshing to have the classic characters back in. Now to wait the rest of the Beauty & the Beast gang :wink:

1 Like

Oh Boi! My body is ready 4 dis!

1 Like

Took a while to read but definitely worth it! :star_struck:

Only one defense change per day

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney