Update 1.8 Patch Notes

Hello @Polaris

May we have the date of this update plz?

Regards

4 Likes

Plz?!?! All player want to know THE DATE!

2 Likes

When this update will come?

1 Like

Great update for great game! Looking forward to it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Polaris over the “big” question (when the update will be released?) i am curious about 2 things:

1. Super hard heist will also rewards more disk power? Cause over lv60 2k disk power isn’t even enough for level up once

2. finally a new heist difficulty level… what about surge? We really need more waves… at least 20-21!

3 Likes

When its done its done…you are like the 10000000000 player asking this ! You are rude and annoying - pls stop it !

1 Like

The update looks very good and exciting PB, congrats! But @Polaris I noticed just Scar moved in the shop heroes. Are there plans to rotate heroes from other shops as well soon? Buzz has been on City watch for ages now and I’m fully done with Heist and City Watch shops heroes.

1 Like

And may I ask, actually what does this mean? If I remember correctly, I once had more than 1000 stamina…

1 Like

Fully agree with you, why don’t they change the other shops too?? It’s a joke

2 Likes

Probably a bug on your part?

I recently spent 20k stamina (over 300 x60s), and each time I can only get up to 960 since another 60 would get it above 1000 which is the hard cap.

1 Like

Stop pinging Polaris asking for the release date. The release is almost always on Tuesday or Wednesday. There’s other questions that we need answers to and pinging is just slowing things down.

3 Likes

Maybe. Because that was a long time ago. When I began playing this game

After the Heist stats. Hanging out in the lobby doesn’t count for this timer.

We’ve made some performance improvements that we hope will address the iOS crash, but we’ll need to see how it performs after the update.

2 Likes

Thanks for replying @Polaris. Can you confirm any friendship data - who the new toons are paired with for friendships?

1 Like

Thanks for your Speedy reply !
Really looking forward to this awesome update ! I hope the update gets the IOS issue fixed ! Can you at least REIMBURSE us ? I know this hurts and may raise some questions with management but we IOS gamers have suffered greatly under the 1.7 update !
Crashes, squeaking sound and “stuttering” gameplay are no fun :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Yes. The thief will not start moving around and trying to steal stuff until 15 seconds after the players enter the Heist.

1 Like

You can only change your arena defense once a day, so you’ll quickly get knocked out of challenger and not be able to get back in without spending gems to attack right away if you set 1 hero as defense

@Polaris what about the invasion and mods like we never had these in servers

Awesome Update! How long do we have to wait for it? Will it come this week or later?

2 Likes

I believe the stamina hard cap applies to stamina added via Stam Pots and Stam Buys. I currently have slightly above 2K stamina from collecting the daily stamina missions and video crates.

@Polaris, I take the stamina hard cap increase to mean that, we will be able use stamina pots/buys to reach 5000 stamina?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney