Update 1.8 Patch Notes

I said I could be wrong so thank you I don’t need to feel like you screamin

They won’t tell us when

Love the enthusiastic feedback for this update, but let’s keep the thread on topic.
Thanks!

6 Likes

So when is the update?

@Polaris I would have more enthusiasm if we had a date on time for said update!

I don’t have a date yet. Waiting for app store reviews to be done and the new version to be approved.

9 Likes

Added to the original post:

War QoL Improvements:

• If a guild is auto queued for war, but makes no sabotage or attacks during a war, they will be removed from the queue for the next war.
    • This is to prevent inactive guilds from being in the queue all season long.
13 Likes

That sounds good I like I!

Just to clarify that means no sabotages and no attacks?

No sabotages AND attacks, yup

@Polaris do you think there will be any bugs with this update?

1 Like

Seeing as my post in this thread got 11 likes I’m guessing everyone else wants the shops updating more than just moving 1 hero out and another in. People have Stored coins that can’t be used. Please read my post and change the shops more with new heroes in every one

1 Like

There’s issues with every update.

I disagree some don’t! But some do they still work very hard

Polaris can you please explain this new coliseum arena thing thank you?

There are several changes to the Arena and Coliseum in this update. Which one do you have questions about?

1 Like

Is there a different look to it?

I’m server 1 and I manage to get 1st in arena challengers but it’s only for a few minutes before someone defeats my team.so in the new update just by reaching first place during the day even if it was for 2 minutes does that mean I get the 500 gems when rewards are sent?

Yes.

20 characters…

5 Likes

These changes sound great - though a little bummed that Hatter will only be available in VIP.

@Polaris Any chance the update will come with another round of catch-up rewards? Or is that not connected to patches? Finally about to hit 90. (Sorry if I’m off-base asking that here, I’m new to the forums [Hi!] and this is my first interaction. Couldn’t see any other threads addressing it, though.)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney