Update 1.8 Patch Notes

Hello, and welcome!

These are events set up by the live-ops team, so I don’t know if there will be now ones this time or no. In the past, when they’ve done catch up rewards, it’s on servers that get a team level increase.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for Alice in Wonderland Characters in this game!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the reply! I guess I’ll try to hold out and see if the update brings any - but doubtful since we’re not getting a level bump this time around in the Last Resort. Having a blast either way!

Thanks for replying.

Is this update happening today?

Not today, probably tomorrow

Actually I think it could even be as far off as a week. They still need app store aproval!!

Hoping for tomorrow, but will let you know when we know for sure!

11 Likes

thankks @Polaris ! :grinning:

Weird, normally happens only on Tuesday’s

well its a huge update!

I just dont get why Scar is being rotated to elites when he was recently added there.We didn’t have Elsa in any shop though.Rest of patch is amazing :slight_smile:

For most servers, Scar started off in VIP crate.

1 Like

Avisara por medio del foro tiemo antes o será repentino el parche?

1 Like

There is a 30 minute warning in the game before the server update. We also post an announcement here on the forums when the server update will happen.

Here’s the update process that we follow:

1. Release the app to the app stores. It depends on the platform, but it can take anywhere from 5 minutes to several hours to show up in the stores.
  2. Once we confirm the app update is available in the stores, we schedule the server update.

I strongly recommend you turn off auto update for the app if you tend to play the game during the 9:00 - noon CT window. If you update the app before the server update, you will be locked out of the game.

1 Like

Does this mean locked out forever? Also what do you mean by auto update? I have an iOS and it says that the only thing that it does automatically are updates. Do I turn it off? And if I forget will i be locked out forever?

1 Like

same mcduck i dont lke that

1 Like

Oh, no, not forever! If you update your app before the server update, you can’t log into the game until after the server update. Your app and the server need to be on the same version in order to talk to each other.

Yes, if you turn that off, the device won’t update automatically when the new version is available, so it removes the chances of you being locked out for a short time. Once the server is updated, if you don’t have the new app version, it’ll send you to the store to update.

5 Likes

alright good that it wont be forever!

Polaris, what are the friendships of the new heroes ?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney