Update 1.9 Patch Notes

@MrMix That is the reason why I suddenly stop spending money on this game. I hope there will be more deals which you can purchase by gems, not real money.

1 Like

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND…

NOW THERE ARE 2 IF THEM! LOL!:joy::rofl:

Yeah, I’ve encountered that before, only it was DOUBLE Eve and Sulley &Boo back in the Blue Team in Trials.

Please don’t flag this, I was just having fun. Gonna be a great update tho!

2 Likes

Hey @Polaris
Server 1 gets an Level increase

Server 2-4 doesnt say anything about level increase and server 5-8 gets an level increase. Is this coreect? Or getting all servers up to 8 an increase?
Or was it just in the wrong spot?

I like the QoL improvements…but for a player like me its hard to follow up…only 12 heroes are o4 already and now we get a o5… that seems tough…maybe let us some more time to follow up…cant farm elite shards and normal campaign at the same time…
habe reached 110 yesterday…even when i was very active…

1 Like

Servers 2-4 JUST got a level cap barely 2 weeks ago . We did not get one with everyone else before because we got invasion and they wanted to keep 2 and 4 on track with 3. So you can probably expect 2-4 to always be behind on level cap increases now since we are no longer in sync with 5-8.

What are you losing by the cap and the badge being released? Does everything have to be maxed before the next increase and new badge? If you’re not maxed, so what? If you’re not a whale, you should expect that. That’s what they are paying for. But you haven’t lost anything. You (and I) will get there eventually.

1 Like

I tell you what I loose.
The will to sacrifice my dear and free time on a game which seems to CONSTANTLY ignore MY needs.

4 Likes

Exactly. I am currently 79 and the next level cap is 85. (S16).
So what. Hahaha. It means I will still have fun grinding up to 85.
I don’t need to the top. The important is I enjoy.

Cool!I would like to know how

(Elsa) does in invasion.

This isn’t broken. Meg linked with Hades in your screenshot (we checked the logs), but the icon isn’t visible because he’s at the top of the screen. The team is looking into options to make that more clear.

Oops! No, no changes. I didn’t notice I had so many over the real limit for the sceensho. Great cosmic powers! :mage:

Yes!

No, We’ll be starting up invasion as soon as the update is completed on Tuesday!

To address the multiple comments about how we said we’d slow down content updates starting in January. The post was regarding new game modes. After the game launched, we very quickly added War, Heist, and Challenges. In November, I posted that we had one more feature the team had in development (Mods and Invasion), and then new modes would slow down. Adding Team Level increases, new chapters and new heroes is something that we will continue to do on a regular basis in order to keep the game fresh and exciting. I hear all your feedback, and I appreciate the many thoughtful posts that have been made in this thread. These do get passed to the team, and we do take it into consideration.

7 Likes

I don’t think people are complaining about new story chapters, heroes or game modes. I believe these are all good things that do add a new layer to the game each time something is added along those lines. The biggest issue players are having is two fold.

1. Constant Badge Increases and Level Increases:

The constant movement of pushing the end game goal posts further and further back at the speed this game does is something I have never seen in any game I have played before. Each time new badges and max level is increased, for a good 90-95% of the player base this means being put even further behind and more resources needed to even maintain a viable team. Now while these hero refreahes do alleviate some of that burden in theory, in practice most players will have dropped heroes like Merida and Finnick for strictly better options meaning players who want to take advantage of these buffs will need to change focus once again to these newly buffed heroes, only to find out that they still may not be up to snuff. Which leads into issue number 2.

1. Lack of “Deals” and Double resource days.:

There has been a sharp decline in quality deals for money or diamonds and there is a severe lack in weekly events like double drop days or double gold. Let alone triple which we used to see as well. I remember before the new year that there would be at least one of those per week and it would allow many players to expend resources efficently and make significant progress. However recently even with themed events like Villaintines and Spring weeks they have had little to no events that actually benefit players who either don’t spend or don’t spend much. This lack of events also seems to line up with the ever so controversial “Economy Update”.

So we have players who can’t keep up with the ever furthered goal posts with less resources and everything costing more and more. I won’t deny that there are players who have everything maxed but that is a very very VERY small percentage of players who spend a lot to keep up or have resources stockpiled to instantly get back to the top each patch. To think that they are the majority or to treat all of us as such is mind boggling.

@Polaris we understand the post in question from January was in reference to game modes but I think there would be a good portion of the player base who would enjoy slowing down the constant TL cap increase and increase in badges.

13 Likes

If that is the case then I don’t understand, Meg’s skill says that she will be linked to the front-most ally on auto mode, but Hades is always in the middle???

The front most ally in this picture is Aladdin but Meg is linked to Hades???

Is this a bug? Or on auto mode, Meg will always be linked to Tank (if available)???

Let’s see where everyone stands on this.

• Slow down TL Cap
  • Slow down Badge Ranks
  • Slow down Both Badges and TL
  • The pace of updates is fine
  • The pace of updates is to slow.

0 voters

1 Like

In auto mode it’s likely Aladdin wasn’t the front hero when Meg’s link was activated. Aladdin rides in on a carpet, so his entrance is a bit delayed.

2 Likes

@Polaris But she will link with Baymax even though his entrance is delayed… This explanation would be fine if it was consistent.

We could have long discussions about this and how it fits into game design theory and game economics. I do hear you - with more heroes, and more complicated crafting recipes for badges, it takes more resources and time to reach that next level, and the next one after that. It’s something we’re always thinking about, because we do want the game to be fun and rewarding.

I hear you on this, and we know they’ve been missed by the players. We had some unexpected staff changes, and while we’ve pulled in resources from other areas to help, getting events and customized deals set up for 18 servers is a huge task. We’ve got some new people starting on the team soon, so things should be improving in the next few weeks!

There’s a thread about this issue here. I’d be happy to continue the discussion there!

5 Likes

Here’s hoping @Polaris. We understand that you guys hear us and what not but by the same token we do want something to change as for many players the joy of playing the game is becoming less and less as the game becomes more of a chore and has become more demanding.

Obviously the general base doesn’t know about the internal workings of PB and it’s turnover/hiring rates so the fact that you were transparent on that is something to be thankful for. I appreciate and love the game that you and the team have made for us and am glad your are having more communication with us and creating dialogue. Just simply voicing concerns that myself and tons of players have with the current state of the game.

Thank you for the response and here’s hoping for more progress in the weeks to come.

11 Likes

Soo… That’s mean that you and the team are looking for other ways to make a little easy to have the new heroes at a decent rarity (NOTE: No max rarity) to be competitive or at least viable to use in campaign? I hope that what you mean, please.

@Polaris vocês poderiam fazer um evento especial de Páscoa :wink:

You know, @Polaris in the very least you guys could consider dropping the bits for orange and higher badges down to 20 instead of 50. Especially when multiple badges need 3-6 plans that all require 50 bits. Stam regen is way to slow to collect 300+ bits for one badge. I realize you are a business. And yes I do spend money. But haven’t you noticed it isn’t just F2P complainingly about this anymore? It’s spenders too. It’s getting very ridiculous and way too tedious. It truly sucks the fun out of this game. You’ve got to learn to give back to your players.

8 Likes

@Polaris for this update is it the same like last time? Don’t update the game too early or else you’ll be locked out?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney