Update 1.9 Patch Notes

I don’t get the hate for the new caps. I’m not a whale, and I like them and I’ve been pretty good keeping on top of them. Yes, a lot of my heroes are very weak, but like 8 of my heroes are very strong since I’ve been on top of it.

2 Likes

You realize Felix is getting buffed this patch right?

2 Likes

Not new to the forums just posting lol

1 Like

Lost 2 guild members last update - will at least loose another 2 this update ! Our guild is a shadow of its former self - down to 45 members and counting down :anguished:

Dont want to loose friends again :sob:

6 Likes

Mine isn’t hate, just disappointed that something that used to be a lot of fun has become such a chore. On my server, we will have folks with 20 maxxed out heroes less than a day after the update.

4 Likes

Was happy to reach level 105 today finally then update came and it spoil all my happiness

7 Likes

So I gotta say that this is a great update. Finally stoked to play invasion, but I must voice some concerns over the rate of updates. S1 got 110 and O4 on Mar 4th and S5-8 got it on March 19th. So roughly a month to farm badges for 15 or so heroes of the now 55 hero roster with about 2/3rds or so being usable and the highest tiers being dominated by roughly 15-20 of those heroes.

Now the buffs to older heroes are nice but it still doesn’t change the fact that even getting the badges and gold for just those 15 or so heroes takes longer and longer with each cap raise so while a month might be suitable time for players in say 70-90 to get the next cap once you get to 100+ the costs goes up tremendously. And these are just heroes that have already been built up. Forget about trying to raise new heroes like the 5 we have had realeased over the past month. Each cap increase needs to have sufficent time for both the whales and f2p to either spend enough or to get the resources to farm them.

With the overall drop in quality of deals, lack of diamond deals, very sparce events like double gold or drops and the reduction of quality rewards from contests. Each level takes longer as is which is only compounded by the inherent lack of reliable forms of obtaining and spending resources. Invasion will not be a fix all to these inherent executive level decisions of how much flexibility you give to the players.

In conclusion if you want to continue this current pace of updates then WE the players need more resources to match your ideal pace, or if you are going to keep our resources as they are currently we need bigger times between these cap increases from every month to every month and a half or 2 months at the least. As it stands it puts a lot of pressure on players of all types including my own guild leader who finally quit leaving myself in charge after 7 or so months of dedicated playing.

Edit: I don’t say this with any ill intent towards @Polaris or anyone who is or was on PBs staff. I say this as a concerned customer and supporter over what has become my favorite mobile game ever. I’m also not saying stop patches that release new heroes or fix bugs this is only in reference to cap increases.

47 Likes

@Polaris is Meg’s inability to link to certain characters in auto mode (i.e. Aladdin) going to be fixed in this update?

1 Like

@Polaris So many great improvements/changes and love the new content (Invasion).

Some feedback:

1. Love the hero refresh on Finnick and Merida - I’m sure the combo of mehcanical changes and boosts will bring them up to par. Other small buffs to Mr I, Sally and Felix are also very welcome and likely to result in them being used more often in PvP. Great job and thanks for keeping older heroes up to date - I was reminded by a guild member that not all games do this.

2. Invasion, what can I say - stoked! Wasn’t aware that there would be leagues - sounds like mature guild/players now have some strong PvE endgame. Honestly, the more we get to use our whole roster the better.

1. CW Super hard - another great improvement to endgame PvE and reason to use more of our roster.

2. Surge Insane - I feel more relieved that excited for this change. We’ve been needing more waves for a few months. I also feel for mature guilds this increase might not be enough to satisfy. Nevertheless it’s certainly a change for the better and the QoL that go’s with it is good too.

3. QoL change for raiding elite and adding x10 stamina will make for a smoother play session.

4. Showing Diamond Crate exclusive, I will assume that the text in the gold crate now mentions that diamond exclusive heroes are excluded from gold crate chip drop pool. Thank you! I have asked for clarity on this and you have delivered.

5. Hero rotations are a little less generous than expected but still pretty decent to have hatter open to more people. Personally, I was hoping to see Megara in a token shop or in VIP crate.

6. Nitro XP Potion is great but I think we need a 100k gold credit too :wink:

7. Tokens in Stash :partying_face: another one I asked for! Thank you, its much more convenient to check your totals for competitions etc… and just makes sense. Please could you do another QoL pass on Inventory, it’s really cumbersome to scroll though the badges>bits>plans.

Questions:

• How many prize tiers are there per invasion? We see 5 in the screenshot.
  • Any changes to VIP perks, I see 50 CW raid tickets on your account?
  • Any additional guild perks apart from the Surge Insane perk? We’re running out and desperately need more (as of 1st June we’re maxed :frowning:)

All in all, thanks PB for a very exciting, packed patch!

2 Likes

Sorry, I think this statement was lost in the general hub bub.

First off, who are you?

I haven’t seen you on forums before.

Secondly, Most people on forums actually said both Felix, Finnick and Mr.I needed a buff. Guess who we got for hero refreshes?

Conclusion: they just answered you. They listened to the majority of those in the community who bothered to raise heir concerns.

Third off, why does every F2P player I meet seem to complain about lvl caps? Cuz It does not bother me one bit.

As to the rest of your complaints, By definition F2P players are alienated from those who do pay. They pay for that right. Annd because they pay to play, we can play for free. So be grateful.

Also, perhaps Perblue would never admit this, but all of us F2P players have no right tp demand anything. Thhe onlything we can do would be to tell them that we wete gonna tell all our friends to quit. We are allowed to voice our opinions, but if they could ignore every comment made by F2P players. Why?

Because there is no reason they should listen to someone who doesn’t put money in their wallets.

11 Likes

I noticed that in the Patch Notes those leaving the shop are those entering the elite campaign

1 Like

Thanks @Kinokan, you said the other half of the story. I LOVE the patch and the direction the game is going with making relevant all heroes and modes though all progression levels, however the lack of events and constant diamond deals is painful. We can hope they take our feedback and go for a new rotation next patch - full with events and diamond deals :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Why are Whiskeyjack’s and Latuz posts flagged as inaproptiate? Level caps are coming way too fast actually, especially on older servers.
Is it now inapropriate to state something that doesen’t include praise for PerBlue?
I’m waiting for the announcements of slow down already. Can’t wait for them.
Or I suggest you sell this game to GREE, too. You perfected the monitarization with this one. GREE will be happy to purchase it.

3 Likes

Sweet! I can’t wait for Invasion. I don’t know if I like the choice to buff Merida, but she can’t possibly get worse than Jack Sparrow, right? Forum update is neat too.

This a completly laughable statement. You don’t need to know the people on this platform. Or in other words everyone’s free to post something without you knowing them.

Excuse me, the developer decided to make it FtP or did you pay for the app? If you did, you’re quite a moron. Of course I can expect something even if I don’t pay for it. This decision wasn’t made by me.
And of course I can offer my opinion on something even if I willingly don’t pay for it. It’s called freedom of speech.
I just want to state out, I’d gadly would pay for a game, for example a monthly fee, where game play is not detetmined how big your pockets are but how clever you stratagize and use your provided ressources.

Hahaha, now I get flagged for this post. Nice, people, ty

13 Likes

To your point of ftp complaining i am VIP enough for the crate so not exactly ftp

1 Like

Debug? Watch is that means?

It’s a special feature that gives u 100 gold Easter eggs and a fluffy tail.

Also, u press it and magically all the bugs in the game disappear

To unlock it u must get a special key from visiting Disney World

(Tldr that is polaris account so its a testing tool that will show technical logs of stuff in the game to help work out whats going on if something is bugged)

1 Like

Big update again.

giphy

Thanks @Polaris

4 Likes

Omg finally! Merida deserves the refresh! As well as other servers deserve the invasion mode

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney