Update 1.9 Patch Notes

So who’s the smart alec who decided server 6 requires another round of level cap increase, in no less than 1 1/2 months time?

Come on @Polaris, if you aren’t the one implementing this update, least go tell your higher ups this : THE NEW LEVEL CAP IS NONSENSE.

Does perblue even mean it when they say they listen to us?

5 Likes

@Polaris, you said that the Guild War poster will appear at the future update, later this month. Will that be in this update?

1 Like

I’m not free to play but I cant catch up either

6 Likes

Many of us have aired complaints to perblue and haven’t gotten flagged. And you do realize it’s the forum members that flag comments right? If too many people flag, it’s hidden.

Also, whiskey jack used inappropriate language which is against the rules. And they complained about the “buy ten diamond crates” thing which is a bit different from the new “opening ten diamond crates.”

And Latuz kind of spoke for all free to play players when many of f2p don’t agree with their statements. The new update doesn’t alienate me. Yes, the caps are coming fast, but I don’t care. Yes, many of my heroes are weak, but I already only focus on a few central heroes and they’re almost maxed, especially Stitch. Also, they said PerBlue didn’t listen to community needs when they clearly did. They’re buffing Felix and they got rid of the red dot for the next level of badges because they LISTENED to us.

1 Like

Perblue you are updating the game way too fast. I’m VIP12 player and I just got 10x heroes to 105 and you are releasing 110 and O4. Releasing heroes quickly is one thing but stop updating level and badges so quick. Give us some ### time

14 Likes

Hell no gree ruined dragonsoul. Gree are worse than per blue your mad

2 Likes

Jack sparrow bad? Since when?

I don’t mean he sucks. I mean it’s a pain to fight him because he’s so OP. That white is a team-wide disintegration pistol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sweet update!

Thanks @Polaris. :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Aurora-PixarJr from server 18.

3 Likes

Semi f2p here in server 10 and I am just now reaching 105 as of tomorrow… but with only 3 or 4 o3 charachters. I don’t mind the level cap increase, maybe an extra week or two would be nice. But with skills costing more and xp pots doing less with the update months ago, and badge drops being horrendous, it’s quite difficult to have fully powered top 15 hero team at the rapid pace. Either change the rates or slow down. We too have many players leaving because of cap increases

4 Likes

Just a reminder that next month, May, is the official 1 year anniversary (event) as confirmed by Polaris quite a while ago.
Here’s to hoping for a event full patch!

5 Likes

What does this mean? You’re mad that there’s no new heroes. They just added new heroes like this month. Or are you mad that there’s still no ducktales?

4 Likes

Slow down the level and rank increases. This seems to be a pretty consistent complaint. We were told they would be slowing down. They certainly aren’t. Level and rank increases should be at least 8 weeks apart. It would actually make it easier on everyone to establish first week of a month updates, rotating the groupings through on who gets increases.

9 Likes

Welcome, @Big_Kitty_IV, @Aurora-PixarJr, and @MadMagnus!

2 Likes

Awesome update :slight_smile: Love that we finally get to play invasion… BUT The cap increase is just coming way too fast… working on increasing top heroes is already crazy at same badges needing 50 items. This puts a very big gap throughout my heroes. The top 12 can catch up but the remaining ones end up very weak. No idea how to raise them up without spending a crazy amount of money.

Hope you guys can add something to help us boost up our weaker heroes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well this update seemes good for the most part,
Hmmm I wonder if GiraffeyJosh will prove me wrong when he looks at this

A Japanese social network service? The last thing we need is for the patch notes to say “Konichiwa”

Just be happy that there’s a level cap increase. There hasn’t been one in TWO MONTHS. So please appreciate what you have. And why do you blame PerBlue for flagging them. Don’t you know how flagging works? Other people flagged them and PerBlue took it down for them

1 Like

Dude before they did two updates a month and now they do one update a month

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney