Update 2.1.10 Patch Notes

Oh give it a rest already!

4 Likes

This thread is becoming a war zone XD.

5 Likes

You confuse me sometimes and this is one of those times.

Thanks to gizmo

Gizmo is worth figthing for :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

When is server 19 getting him?

Yes, server 19 needs Shan Yu

1 Like

#GizmoLivesMatter

11 Likes

Never. Never.
All bad things are happening and no good, we need her.

Let’s nerf your best hero, would you be happy?

3 Likes

Good things definitely did happen!

Jumba and Pleakley!

2 Likes

You’re.
But no Lilo… uh. Maybe soon.

And maybe soon Gizmo would have cancelled nerf?!

3 Likes

PB - not happy with this “Fix”. Sometimes it seems like your just like getting your dedicated players annoyed. Why? Just don’t please!

quote=“Polaris, post:1, topic:1124221”]

Bug Fixes

• Hero Fixes
    • Fixed an issue with Gizmoduck’s green skill where there was no cap on how much armor he could steal. We have added a maximum amount he can steal.
      [/quote]
5 Likes

Aaaaaaaah. So THAT’S why people in my Guild have their bosses at like almost 7000. Thank you

4 Likes

I wasn’t expecting Jumba and Pleakley but we do need more hero’s on the blue team but on the bonus side I’ll be able to get tron easily

1 Like

They’re coming two days before my birthday

I understand the concept of, “the intention has never been to have one toon that can one shot a bot”. And this seems fair in theory… however when the time requirement for the overwhelming majority of the player base is as high as it’s going to be to reach the top tiers and the rewards even less thrilling, how does this encourage people to play? If you want to make the mode more authentic, then reward the grind. Add variability with new bots etc… Invasion has been getting stale regardless, and I fear that this may disenchant even more players from participating in the game mode.

10 Likes

Invasion has also becoming very difficult for newer players to invasion, like me. I know it is supposed to be difficult, but how do you expect people to get mods and mod upgrades? I was going to get Gizmo and then it would have been easy!

3 Likes

Don’t swear

3 Likes

Most players shouldn’t even notice this change. The cap is high and most people will still be able to make the progress they did before. This is just to keep people walking through 10K+ bosses with single breaker fights and unempowered heroes.

6 Likes

I appreciate the response and I hope that this is true!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney