Update 2.1 Patch Notes

The last red skill I cared for was Elsa’s tbh…

5 Likes

Nice update, a lots of good additions and quality of life improvements :-).

7 Likes

:chicken:

I think you mean “Co-Op”

8 Likes

You should be grateful that they’re adding characters and red skills! Onward characters might eventually come, but for now be grateful that their adding new characters!

10 Likes

No one said they were coming :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

Wait what means this?

Yesssss!

I hope some people are happy now.

Ugh really?

Ok this is acceptable. But please do something with the Rank system for Mickey Mouse shake!

8 Likes

Onward might come later so no worries :-).
Also, it might be that Disney Sorcerer’s Arena got the permission to add Onward characters first, but that game has no story content so you aren’t really getting as much out of them there as you would here since that game doesn’t have story content.

7 Likes

That’s gonna be a huge collection! Lol

3 Likes

Cool! My prediction was right! Sign in plus 2 new heroes and I can’t wait to get all of them, especially Baloo!

4 Likes

I really want king Louie, he looks awesome and should be a good addition to my team, hope there is another diamond crate guild gift soon

6 Likes

But it won’t. it supposed to be like
:dagger::unicorn::minibus:
Now it didn’t add pixar month. That’s because it supposed to add pixar characters for the pixar month every june. Every year. But now i don’t understand it all. I’m still done. :sob:

6 Likes

This is suspiciously early.

Can we PLEASE stop getting frontline heroes with dodge abilities? It’s as old as Jack Sparrow, and is ridiculously overused at this point.

Nice, I remember suggesting this in my Shan-Yu concept from months ago! :smile:

New collections are always good. I hope hardy and curse collections are added soon.

It’d be nice if it displayed things like how certain stats (for example, tenacity or normal crit) work instead of things that are already obvious.

Funny, I could’ve sworn you already fixed that? They started exploding again a few weeks ago. :thinking:

Does this mean Red Skills are now available? I’d hope that you’d wait until R1 or 2 to give players below the cap a chance to get to red so they aren’t suddenly at a huge disadvantage.

11 Likes

They aren’t forced to, it’s their game

5 Likes

Eek! Happy!! This all looks really good to me, but in particular…

Davy Jones looks like he can pair well with Woody or H,D and L, as he can make that targeted character easier to reach, and both Sulley and Jessie’s red skills excite me! :grin:

giphy (17)

13 Likes

Up to you what you do, but yeah hope you have at least had a good time in the game while you have played :-).
We will see on if Onward comes eventually, even if it happens a few months from now.

3 Likes

How fitting, I was actually listening to Davy Jones’s theme earlier today!

3 Likes

Thank you per blue I’ve been waiting for baloo for so long and he’s finally here woohoo

2 Likes

I was listening to I wanna be like you and now hey looks who’s here good ol’ king Louie

4 Likes

It’s a good thing I didn’t spend all of my diamond crates for this weekends event. Definitely saving the rest in hopes of getting king Louie!

6 Likes

But it’s still only in two servers anyway?

What a surprise… it’s here.

WHO. NEEDS. THIS.

Increase firstly rewards in tiers. Uhhh!!! :triumph:

Uh. Ok?

So, what’s fixed?

Boring, Jessie and Sulley’s seems good tho. But why shield??
Quorra and Maleficent’s are questionable.
Mike’s seems to be failure, his “On A Roll” skill barely do anything.

Yay. More broken fools heroes to game.

That’s… new. That’s… not good.

If it’s same change as last time with gold… :skull_and_crossbones:

Whatever, just give to Vanellope reality negation.

Those are good changes.

Fair point.

Also… no Kim, no TaleSpin are all TV shows are banished here or what?

Update score: 4/10
tenor (3)
Let’s see what inside on game yet invisible for most will have. :woman_shrugging:

17 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney