Update 2.1 Patch Notes

2.1 cheer counter

Davy, Louie and baloo! (+3)
Kim isn’t here? Come on… (-5)
Awesome pictures! (+3)

Davy is OP! (-3)
Sidenote: You merged beast, Shan and EQ

Louie’s blue and White kinda counter each other. (-1)
Why: Monkeying around is terrible for the Skillset because Louie deals more damage to the closest enemy with his active.

Baloo is a little OP (-2)
Why: Basically infinite hardy stacks and healing and crazy charm synergy.

Red skills that really brought old characters back! (+10)

Improvements (+20)
Bug fixes (+10)

Caps increase… (-3)
Baloo is a event exclusive (-1)

S21 is now up to date! (+3)

Merlin, Shang, Randall and Pooh are in shops (+4)

Cheer count: +37

34784c1861a9e86d676284ad5a180987
Let’s have a swinging party with this update

15 Likes

I think they had some copyright issues

5 Likes

Finally changing the Martian badge, I feel like Disney just took it with out consulting seasme street

2 Likes

No linguini on shop refresh s21 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

this update was huge! i do not like the cap increase, but i like the new heroes and the small little things that are changing!

1 Like

Hmm, lots going on here.

New heroes - fine. What were the last ones again?

— Red skills —

• Dash: formerly known as the red invasion master, this pretty much puts a nail firmly in that coffin.
  • Jessie: doesn’t sound like it will make her powerful
  • Sulley: I guess Shan Yu didn’t have enough coverage
  • Ursula: why is a red skill giving benefits in the campaign? The campaign is 90% faceroll and she’s not a popular CW or Invasion character.
  • Quorra: this actually sounds quite strong
  • Barbossa: won’t make much difference
  • Mike: do people still use scare teams?
  • Maleficent: she’s pretty middly at the moment & will remain so - somewhat useful
  • Calhoun: a new modifier seems interesting, though a limited number of people will have or be able to develop a strong Calhoun at this point
  • Gaston: will remain middly

— Surge —

Oh good, it’ll mean we can clear more waves to bump up the gold multiplier and fix the gold issue…

ah, no it won’t really.

this will help the with the shortfall of tokens & influence

awesome - a lot of feedback was given that contributing heroes didn’t reward anything in the way of gold, tokens, or any other resources. A thank you message is just what was required & will solve that problem :+1:

— Other stuff —

Cool, I suppose. No doubt this will spark some horrendous spammy debate on here over who qualifies as a Princess & result in topics being closed for 4 hours

Will this only show in that view from the screenshot, which is pretty useless since we can’t actually raid from there and would have to keep pressing back & forth to check it - when we can already just tap on the badge directly to check?

If only they could be somewhat humorous like their DS ancestors, though I suspect they’ll be pretty mundane

Are we at +10? Jeez, not sure anyone in my guild has anything over like +6. We’re ranked 7.

Good, this is sensible & fair.

Cap raise is too fast, surprisingly, but inevitable. Anyone here got any R9 heroes yet?

Everything else seems fine. yes this wasn’t the most complimentary comment ever… sorry :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

Amazing Patches…3 characters with alot QoLs Amazing!

2 Likes

The cap raise shouldn’t have happened tbh… you need to improve the games catch up if anything

4 Likes

This is really helpful because finding heroes is really annoying when you have alot.

5 Likes

That’s not a mistype…

2 Likes

Yay! All servers!
tenor

4 Likes

this is one gigantopithecus update for sure

I have read the patch note again and again and havent found anything we have given you our feedback about new Surge…

We said, the gold we earn is too little. And after sending our heroes to HQ, we earn nothing

Now, there is not a single sentence about whether gold we earn from clearing Surge will increase! You only said that it will (hopefully) easier to clear waves ( if we can convince our members to do so)

So, sending heroes to HQ now earn us a thank-you note? That sure is helpful and more practical than gold…

12 Likes

Maybe next patch notes.

With Baloo going to the coliseum crate, does that mean that Powerline will be in the normal diamond one, 2 different coliseum crates, or would powerline just be in the elite campaign?

Quite excited about the red skills, but I am skeptical. While some red skills can change a hero dramatically (I’m looking at you, HADES), it’s not always the case. Sometimes, a hero still needs a full on refresh. So it’s very interesting to see more of Jessie and Sulley, who have been previously refreshed before.

I’m particularly eager to see what Ursula and Mike can do with these new skills.

Also, a bit sad about the level cap increase.

5 Likes

That day now has 4 awesome things coming! :grinning:

Stop the speed of the bloody level caps!!!

12 Likes

Also boo. Don’t forget boo.

4 Likes

Elite campaign and diamond crates.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney