Update 2.1 Patch Notes

Oh Yes Thanks.

1 Like

:joy: lol. When at least your fixing it.

Can somebody remind me what tenacity does?

Polaris doesn’t add the heroes, I’m sure they will come sooner or later

1 Like

Good patch with some nice changes and heroes but I really don’t like that Friendship Disks are increasing in Disk Power cost again.

What I don’t like about Friendship Disks in general is the cost of changing disks for a hero is too high. I’m all for weighted choices but 500k+ DP plus the stars… its extremely expensive and I’m positive the extra we’ll be earning from the scaling is not going to come close to the increase in cost.

@Polaris, please could the team look into a feature which allows us to refund the Disk Power from a disk for a diamond cost. The more the disk power invested the more the diamond cost to refund it. Please this would improve the enjoyment factor of disks allowing us to try the others with a reasonable fee.

With a potential 750k DP free earnings per patch (excluding contest rewards) which is a disk and a half - the bottleneck on Disk Power is far too high.

8 Likes

I’m not sure who to address for this, but, with all these Red skills and New heroes, could we get an actual useful Hex hero?
Ursula time sensitive Hex is just way too unreliable, Hex is an awesome debuff, sap does not come close enough, please add Hex to some upcoming Hero refresh or anything that makes us know Hex exists outside of invasion @Polaris

1 Like

It is up to you what you do, but I would recommend you focusing on other good things in the game like all the story content that’s there :-).
Technically, for all what we know Onward might have been intended to be released around this time, but needed more time before being ready.

In general though I would assume Polaris themselves have no control over when a character gets released as that’s more do the game developers and character designers who has a say in terms of, Polaris is a community manager and as such I assume don’t really do all that much game dev work even if they might help out at times.

But yeah, up to you what you do and if anything you can take a break until the Onward characters gets announced if you would like to do that :-).

1 Like

@polaris I have a question, what trial team is baloo and Louie?

The higher a hero’s Tenacity, the shorter debuffs last on them. That’s why, when Elsa freezes your entire team, Beast thaws out pretty quickly while Joy stays frozen forever and a day.

1 Like

Great update overall. The cap increase is… meh, but I love everything else!

As someone who enjoys seeing hero skill animations, this is a really cool addition!

4 Likes

Another thing that I have noticed recently about this skill is that it doesn’t seem to trigger the ally Hardy effect with Pooh’s disk like it should. Unless I’m wrong about the details and how it works. I used them in a lot of infected zones today and no one was gaining Hardy stacks as far as I could tell.

please stop saying that and have patience. if you want to quit, fine, i do not care, but patience is key

11 Likes

U literally asked us to do onward research for you, and onward wasn’t critically received well. Boo hoo no pixar this month we at least got something also patience

3 Likes

Davy Jones gonna be the hero for next month NOOOO, and my Birthday next month which is even worse why could it be Baloo for July sign up?

Davy Jones is actually supposed to be very op and powerful, he could be a good addition to the team

1 Like

Then I guess he’ll be a perfect Birthday gift to me and in fact I’ll just have diamonds because my Birthday on the 17 next month

1 Like

Well happy early birthday, I hope You get Louie and baloo

You can tell me on that day not now

Ok then buddy

I should probably get my hero’s to red now because I’m trying to get them all to orange

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney