Update 2.2.01-A Patch Notes

I think It happened just an hour ago!!
Its was just A WOW for me

Is this the bug ? Will there and update deal still?

Let´s wait for @Polaris… I´d say this is a bit premature updating, not that I am against though.

Oh, not sure why we got the update early, but still was fun to check out the Red 12 badges :-). A fair amount of funny designs I would say.

The powercraft don’t work on new badges

Best To post in The Bug Thread Update 2.2 Known Issues

Oh weird, though might have something due ro the early update.

Also, welcome to the forum Sire_Merlin_II :-).

You said new, you probably havent had time to work on them… think bruv.

Have u saw how many cheshire cat concepts there were before this?

This is completely true. Forumers all wish for there favourite characters to join the game, so abracadabra.

There are other things then power. There are supports and controls renember?

Keep it cheesy.

Its Not about time ,its about resources.
If U focus on a new charcater, ur top team and heroes get behind until and unless We dont spend our money!
Ur team gets outdated

It still applies though :man_shrugging:.

How does that at all relate to what I said??? I simply mentioned that Cheshire is powerful, I never said anything about concepts.

Right, cause power is a hero type :neutral_face:. There are Tank, Damage, Support and Control. Power is the literal strength of the hero (I’m not talking about the number btw).

1 Like

By Time I mean time to gather resources. Sorry for being unspecific.

You said dread them, which really doesn’t relate to the power at all. When I talked about the concepts I was talking about how wanted the character was.

Staying cheesy

And this doesn’t relate to what he said

We dread OP heroes that dominate the meta, not the heroes themselves.

4 Likes

Sorry I didnt understand that at first, but I understand now. Sorry about it :frowning:

Seriously, you’re still staying cheesy? Commitment.

And Its Just Whatever.
By Whatever i mean Its Just Whatever

If you mean that giving time means Gatherimg resources…
But How come We can make resources if we have little no. of source where we get our resources.
A R12 Badge will take like 10K stamina…
U know what? I can make just 6 badges from 1 month stamina, Isnt it lame?

1 Like

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, when comes to rarities… I think they should stop creating new badges for the same rarity color after level 8 or so of the color, and just make them more available on the map (or even drop more of a completed higher up badge then the lower tier bits to make said badge) as rarities go up and just make a diffrent combonation of said badges required as it goes up for the same color from there. Can make new badges when new color like black or gold or whatever comes to the game.This way perblue can spend less time making new badges, and spend more time bug fixing, testing features, have more perblue employees respond to forum posts to give @polaris more of a breather, etc.

1 Like

I live in the ET

I wonder if someday Milo Thatch will appears to be friends with my Kida

Gamers are so entitled jeez. There’s a major difference between constructive criticism and just being a whiny baby. Some of you know that difference. Others do not. If you find yourself offended by this comment then absolutely you are the latter.
tenor

6 Likes

It looks like the content snuck out early on some servers. The chapter is playable, but there are power crafting errors so we’re going to schedule the server update soon.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney