Update 2.2 Patch Notes

Then it’s all a coincidence that the refresh of Gizmo comes right after the infamous bug fix in last update??? And after many complaining about how their resources got wasted on him???

Seems too convenient, don’t you think?

1 Like

I’m sure they did this to appease those who were upset about the nerf but it has not directly come from the nerf. It’s not like they reverted what was done in the last update.

3 Likes

Of course I can buff him up but there are many good damages that don’t require boosts and still doing a good job. Why is Nick any different? Besides, he is my bias, so I’d like him to get refreshed. Simple as that

Of course they won’t revert what they did. They don’t want people to complete Invasion too easily and too much. It seems to me that they are trying to do some damage control. It’s just my opinion because I never use Gizmo, even after knowing he is (was) amazing in Invasion, so neither of this affects me in any way

Gizmo was nerfed bcoz of Invasion Slaying! And is buffed to do a good job in PvP and Some more good after his nerf in invasion.
Before these Nerfs and buffs He was only useful invasion(Only some ppl used em in PVP)
But Now Motive of his refresh that He can be slightly usable in PvP Modes

4 Likes

Shush! * nods *

Of course Nick needs refresh!
Same with Judy.

6 Likes

Yeah it might cause some minor annoyance here and there but how often do you change disks on most of your heroes anyways? I see what they’re trying to do here in making coli/arena as competitive as possible to try and making an even playing field for everyone

That’s a nice Red Skill and all, but could you please give her a major refresh? Her invulnerability/Deputize time limits are beyond horrible. Not to mention how the Deputize only activates at the beginning or when an enemy is taken out.

TIme limits so far include:

• Bunny Hop slow down: 3 seconds
  • Deputize: 7 seconds
  • Testify: 3 seconds
  • Play Dead Invincibility: 1 second
  • Play Dead Inspire: 2 seconds

The Chief Bogo Friendship Disk can add 5 seconds of invincibility, but it’s still pretty pathetic when Gaston has it for 8 seconds without a disk.

Why not change the inspire perk to last the whole match, and have each ability revolve around increasing its effectiveness? And to make it more even, the inspire perk ends when Judy is down and out.

For example, instead of Playing Dead being like this:

The first time Judy reaches 0 HP she plays dead. A short time later, she comes back to life with # HP. This miraculous trick inspires her whole team for 2 seconds.

Judy is invincible for 1 second(s) after reviving.

The benefits of the inspire are the same as those from “Deputize”; the strength of the inspire matches the level of “Deputize”.

Why not have it like this:

*The first time Judy reaches 0 HP she plays dead. A short time later, she comes back to life with # HP. This miraculous trick stuns all enemies for 5 seconds and inspire her whole team with a 50% speed boost for the rest of the wave.

Judy is invincible for 5 second(s) after reviving.

The benefits of the inspire are the same as those from “Deputize”; the strength of the inspire matches the level of “Deputize”.

Sounds crazy at first, but if Animal can increase ally attack speed by 25% every 5 seconds, I see no reason why it couldn’t work.

Please give her a major overhaul.

PS, if people like the ideas I just listed, I can make a separate character suggested update.

10 Likes

A true crazy Nick mainer asking for a buff lol. Anyway there’s a deal… IF Nick gets a refresh, raise his base stats, but nerf the SP increase with Purple Skill Upgrade Pieces. Simple. Insanity averted.

That will count ON ALL heroes at once, it can’t be nerfed on a single hero, it’s all stick together.
And value is only good after a lot of hard work, so no, your idea is lacking of… idea.

2 Likes

I think they meant to just reduce the amount of SP given by the Purple skill which would mean that Purple skill upgrade pieces aren’t as OP on Nick.

They aren’t OP :woman_facepalming:

Well that’s debatable. With the ability to add up to 160 levels the Purple skill can become very OP.

You can only add up to 160. And NEVER look at values which shows wakkatu, it’s wrong.

1 Like

Isn’t it 80 per mod or is just 40?

And I wasn’t looking at Wakkatu. It can be assumed that it is an OP amount of skill power.

Edit: Even if it is 80 the math was still wrong, oops

Just 40 per mod

2 Likes

Wow, great.

I suggest should remove the armor cap better than add maximum cap.

Well done, cuz I I always use him.

I think red skill cost is still too high, but yeah, we Jack can have more gold.

no need, we just want more stamina.

Well, that’s seems great…

Finally…

PS
Where is Kim Possible?
2 Likes

Welp, at +160 they very well can. Even at +80.
Tbf tho Li Shang needs a cap on his skill like Gizmo has. Nick can make a Mulan-Li Shang team uber-broken.

Nope. A node is an individual part of the campaign.

Efficiency is always handy.

2 Likes

Just last longer, the buffs seems too short.

Invisible enemies counter, but why not dodging all?

why not just “remove all debuffs”?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney