Update 2.2 Patch Notes

One could argue that “remove All debuffs” as well as Tron’s remove all buffs is very broken.

That would fall under a refresh rather than a red skill.

1 Like

So, because Kevin remove all debuffs is broken? (No)

Look at my Arena please. Kevin wins. Simple as that.

?
What kind of nonsense proof is that?

If you can beat multiple Mulan-Li Shang-Tron teams and they don’t beat you.
Enough of a proof clearing all debuffs from allies > clearing all buffs from enemies.

2 Likes

Does Mulan kills enemies with Hakuna Matata, no.
Stacks of shields, hardy stacks, speed-ups, armor/reality boost, tenacity boost and more, all of this is more important and removing them vary much more who wins.
That’s why Tron is really broken, does too much.

1 Like

Defeating Randall is not the measure of OPness. Nick’s OPness comes from the massive amounts of skill power he can gain.

3 Likes

Hoşa um mızımış Good

Which doesn’t comes as handy as wished because he dies quite quickly, he needs refresh.

1 Like

If he is as OP as you say he is, @Slinky-Dog, why doesnt he appear in every lineup in Arena and Coli? Instead we have Mulan, Randall, Beast… you could go and check if it is true or not

1 Like

Nick was never meant for pvp. His strength is in modes like CW and Invasion. Refreshing his skillset for arena and coli would miss the point of it and ruin a perfectly good hero.

7 Likes

no… he isn’t.

And hero which is good only in one mode SCREAMS by itself that refresh is required.

1 Like

Half of the roster, if not more, need a refresh more than Nick.
He’s perfectly usable, while a lot of characters just scream “free win” when you see them in PvP

6 Likes

Who else is excited for Jafar’s red skill this fall/winter? (Not a spoiler as it was stated by PB)

Where, exactly, was it confirmed?

HE’S A STUDIER! He is going with Basil on my Coliseum team. MOVE OUT OF THE WAY ENEMIES!image

9 Likes

It’s been known for months that a good Mim team can finish all the tiers in two days or less, but she hasn’t been nerfed yet. While I don’t like they way they went about it, I can understand why they felt they had to do something about a hero that was allowing people to reach 15k bots with virtually any team of heroes behind him, so long as someone was protecting him. If this refresh allows him to form botslayer teams again (obviously without getting ridiculous about it) while also making him more viable in PvP, I’d say it’s about the best tradeoff we could reasonably hope for.

Maybe, but a hero which is good in no modes SCREAMS even more urgently that a refresh is required. (I mean, surely you don’t think Nick is the only hero in the game with lousy base stats?)

As much as I would like for Nick’s base stats to get buffed (hey, I’m guilty of wanting my strongest heroes to become S+ tier PvP superstars, too), this is really an almost airtight argument against giving Nick a refresh right now.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney