Update 2.4 Known Issues

It sure is. I got excited for this feature of Meg’s red skill just to be so disappointed with this limit. 8 Sec is way too long and only 1 buff added? Meh…

Also, as I checked, it was meant to be 3 buffs every 7 sec, which was way better. Didn’t know why it was changed… Terrible move, I must say

Hello everyone,
I can’t watch any videos after update. Is it only me or anyone has same problem?
Thank you

Why does Joy’s red skill has a decimal?

Some of them do… due to the coding in the description. Not the biggest issue I think at the moment :wink:

But it’s evasion…

This seems very silly. In the newest Port level, we now have a 50% chance to get less XP than the last level? :thinking::thinking:

It’s not really an increase if the average works out as the same.

7 Likes

I never understand their action regarding exp drink. Why does it always start with 0-1? If it’s 0, it means we receive NOTHING! It can’t be counted update

3 Likes

If I was guessing I’d hope that the 140-145 Blue drinks is supposed to be 180-185. :man_shrugging:

Still wouldn’t be a huge increase, but at least we wouldn’t receive less.

U can’t change the disc in coli /arena defensiv… Its always the one you used before.

Tested some chars, didn’t worked. Always the same disc…
Does someone else have the same problem?

I have the same problem. I changed my Coli Defense before I got Oogie Boogie’s Randall Disk. Now I try to change my defense to improve my teams but nothing happens…

Defence changes are deliberately locked out in the last 24h of the week - is it because of that?

No, if it was because of this I wouldn’t BA able to press the change defense button…

1 Like

For the last 24 hours of a Challengers coli/arena week, you can’t change your defense for that week, but you can change it for the following week. So if you change your defense now, the change will show up at the start of the new week, about 13 hours from the time I post this. Could that be what’s happening?

Given a choice between a 50% chance at one Ultra XP drink, worth 300k XP, or a 100% chance at ~40 Mega XP drinks, worth 60k XP or 160k gold, I’m tempted to stick with the latter.

1 Like

Maybe it’s that. :thinking:

I posted this issue a few weeks ago.
When you change your defense for the next start it doesn’t show the updated disks and mods on toons that were already in your defense however they do hold and will be correct at start. At least they held for me.

1 Like

Not a bug, but the new power-up buttons for Invasion are really, really ugly. Can we please have the old ones back?

We adjusted the numbers so the average shouldn’t be less than “Get Good”. It’s now live in the game. We’ll be running all modes open for port tomorrow so players can get another chance at the new values if they’ve already done Port today.

8 Likes

thanks :grin: the numbers look a bit weird now, but I suppose that is more XP :grinning: :+1:

Another point of UI frustration -

The new mission sort order - when Type is selected, the Memory missions now seem to sort to the bottom of the pile.

This is annoying, since those are the ones I want to check on most frequently - the Disk Power missions are pretty low maintenance. I assume most people would think the same.

Can we have an extra option in the dropdown to flip the Type sort, or just have it default to Memories first?

2 Likes

Manticore is missing collection buff for damage role heroes.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney