Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 2.6
Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 2.6 Update! This release features Kermit and Swedish Chef from Disney’s The Muppets! Plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- New! Kermit and Swedish Chef from Disney’s The Muppets!
- Expansion of the Campaign map, bug fixes and improvements!
Kermit is a back-line ”Support” hero. Kermit will be available in Diamond Crates
Passive: Kermit’s basic attack heals the ally with the least HP.
Active: Kermit strums a tune for his allies, causing buffs on Kermit and his allies to be duplicated to all other allies who do not have that buff.
Kermit does a dance, lowering all enemies’ Green skill levels and reducing their basic damage.
Kermit strums his banjo, making the frontmost ally Invincible.
When activated, “Rainbow Connection” also removes any Saps from Kermit and his allies. Kermit gains energy per Sap he removes and Kermit grants stacks of Hardy to any ally who had a Sap removed.
Kermit also gains energy when he uses “Tuned Out.” When an ally is KO’d, the remaining cooldown of “Tuned Out” is reduced to 0 seconds.
- Kermit and Gonzo
- Kermit and Ducky & Bunny
Swedish Chef is a front-line ”Tank” hero. Swedish Chef will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards!
Swedish Chef uses his flambe torch flaming to make popcorn rain from the sky, dealing damage per second to enemies and causing enemies to receive stacks of Fatigue.
Swedish Chef takes the lid off his soup and uses it to reduce incoming damage. When he takes the lid off, lobsters also leap out of the pot at the closest enemies, dealing damage and applying stacks of Fatigue.
Swedish Chef samples his soup, healing himself and granting himself the last few buffs enemies attempted to gain but were blocked by Fatigue.
While enemies are being damaged by “Lobster Leap”, they deal less damage.
Enemies deal less damage with their basic attacks and skills per stack of Fatigue on them Buffs Swedish Chef gains from “Scrumptious Soup” last longer.
- Swedish Chef and Linguini & Remy
- Swedish Chef and Beaker & Bunsen
- The Campaign continues!
- End of War Season Crates will no longer offer the same hero twice on the choose rewards screen.
- Added a “Claim All” button for Quests
- Servers 23-24 only - Adjusted the starting rank of opponents in Invasion. It has been decreased from Purple+2 to Purple
- The Black Market will no longer offer memories for disks the player has at max stars. It will instead offer a red skill item.
- We removed the borders available in the Hero Mastery Shop from appearing in cosmetic crates. For players that already collected a border listed in the shop from a cosmetic crate, the shop now shows it as purchased
- Added a pop up confirming Mission Speedups have been used and rewards are ready to collect.
- Added the empowerment level to the Friend Finder and Friends tab so players can see which friendships are empowered.
- Added a “don’t ask again” option to the Invasion power ups available screen
- Added battle stats for all battles done with Auto Quick Fight in Invasion
- We’ve updated the rewards window for Invasion Auto Quick Fight. The items section does scroll, but is currently missing the scroll bar. That will be coming soon!
- Changed the way Arena Rules that Disable work. The level of the disable will now be the current max level of the server, not the level of the hero.
- Secondary mod effects for shields, reality, and armor now take max HP from red skills into account.
- Fixed a bug where team power could be a negative number on the saved lineups screen.
- Fixed an issue where an opponent should fall through Kronk’s trap but remains visible on the screen.
- Fixed a bug where 1 stack of Hardy could counter multiple stacks of Fatigue. It’s 1 to 1.
- Fixed an issue with effects where players in the middle of Guild War battles could be sent unexpectedly to the splash screen.
- Fixed an issue where older iOS devices could not progress past the splash screen.
- Fixed an issue on iPads where Heroes could overlap in the grid view.
- Fixed an issue that was causing lag when a player would equip a badge.
- Fixed an issue where the Purple Mecharaptor would appear as alive on breaker retry screen even if it was defeated in the battle.
- Fixed a display issue with the contest winner announcements on server 13.
- Fixed a rare issue where the timer on Premium Stamina could displaying incorrectly
New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments
Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.
Servers 1-24 Update
- Kermit will only be available in Diamond Crates
- Swedish Chef will be a contest exclusive hero
- Jim Hawkins will be available in Elite Campaign
- Lock, Shock & Barrel will be available in Elite Campaign
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, January 19