Update 2.7.10 Known Issues

We found a bug with the friendship so we had to turn it off for now. Once we get it fixed we will make it available.

They shouldn’t do that :frowning:

8 Likes

The Mamabots are cheating :anguished:

1 Like

It doesn’t look like any XP Drinks were actually spent but we’ll take a look at why it displays negative numbers there!

8 Likes

@Polaris will you create Battle Badge feedback thread? Please.

2 Likes

Yes, I agree with Bunnyteer that a own thread/post for the Battle Badges would be nice, both in terms of feedback questions we maybe have :-).

Could maybe also include Codebase in the same post in terms of feedback and questions if not wanting to make many individual posts.

Sure! Here you go!

7 Likes

6 Likes

Yes, this should be fantastic crit.

5 Likes

0 + 50? It will also do nothing.

It should be team-heal buff.

5 Likes

That’s what I thought they wouldn’t change during an active invasion

Heroes or enemies?

Well, considering Fear has 283 Normal Crit (apparently for not much reason) 60 Fantastic Crit would be useless for him. Something else, maybe?

Also, why Jack Sparrow gets 60 Normal Crit if he already has like… 58.5% chance of Super Critting? Could that be looked into and be changed to something more worthy like… Armor Negation or… anything?

Additionally, this wasn’t answered but. Can Battle Badge buffs be stolen?

1 Like

Enemies. We’ll need to update that text.

3 Likes

@Polaris No inventory for Megabits?

EDIT: Well, nvm. Could be in filter though.

Also a thing about Drakken (Gi) disk… Shouldn’t be “CENTRAL line enemies lose X skill power” instead “Mid-line enemies lose X skill power?”

Are heroes gonna be scaled down that are very tall @Polaris?:thinking: Because you can’t see their buffs and debuffs

Maleficent has to do squats or kneel down to see hers😂

changing the positioning of the bars on big characters could be a better solution… Sulley has Boo on top of him, so even if he is much lower the bars are not visible

1 Like

I’m looking forwards to my Invisible Colette :joy: :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I mean… really? There are better ways to express disapproval…

3 Likes

Am at server 21 and level 170. Im wondering should there be a reward for reaching 170? I have not received any mail for reaching iafter the update.

Did you reach the level before or after the update?

If before, you won’t get the catch-up rewards. If you’re at server cap before update, you just don’t gain it.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney