Update 2.7.10 Known Issues

Not really an issue per say, but something that is bamboozling me a lot, for a long time.

@Polaris could the team make the power raise for mods more streamlined? SP mods give a ton of power with bonus levels, yet HP and BD mods give… well… nothing?

Then a good modding would prevail over pure SP modding in some cases, if you just want to have some selected characters at the top (or sometimes more commonly known as a power figure fetish).

@Polaris Gizmoduck’s Battle Badge buff doesn’t work…

Reflect should be applied

Badge is activated and nothing…
Armor buffs only works.

Nor Kermit duplicates it…

I’ve used a lot of drinks… for nothing?

5 Likes

I will have the team take a look. I wasn’t able to see the reflect on some quick testing I did so if it’s broken we’ll get it corrected!

11 Likes

Quorra is untargetable during her green skill so while she may be damaged (which is dumb), she shouldn’t be stunned or anything…

@Polaris, could the team pls look into this? Thanks

1 Like

@Polaris, we don’t even see Barely and Demona any skills and emojis in the hero avatars on the collections.

There are missing Barely and Demona in the hero avatars. We’re looking at an update 2.8 patch notes?

The reason why Barley and Demona aren’t in Hero Collections is so someone doesn’t unlock them early. That change was added in the 2.5 Update.

Barley is a Event Exclusive Hero (Coliseum Crates) and Demona is a Sign-In. Their avatars should be available after they leave their current location.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thanks for remind me.

1 Like

The thing PerBlue doesn’t tell you (in the game) is that even though heroes are untargetable, they can very well be affected by passives

Well, it definitely is :woman_shrugging:t2:

Would be good to check others with reflect like Yax and Eeyore.

I am also worried about buffs without icons like negations.

Then it makes zero sense… how can you stun someone you can’t target​:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Kind of weird when you think about it.
Demona´s and Barley´s collections should already be available - 1. Because everyone playing the game daily has Demona, 2. Because getting Barley was just a matter of how many tokens you have, you could unlock him.

Also, can someone tell me why Barley needs 10 Chips to unlock while Baloo needs 30 Chips? :thinking: Is that the definitive end of anything-over-1-star-unlock heroes @Polaris? If so, can be the second ever update undone? (10x Diamond Crates giving an unlock instead of guaranteed 30 chips)?

As I said: passives :man_shrugging:

Phaldow already listed them up here

@Polaris wasn’t the difficulty in invasion breaker quests supposed to be scaled back to match the player? The enemies are still at the highest rarity on my server (server 2), and I don’t even have anyone above red+10.

Invasion enemy ranks are currently scaled according to a player’s team level. The fact that so many players are at the max team level for the server but don’t have any heroes within 10 ranks of the max rank is further evidence that badges cost too much stamina, IMHO.

2 Likes

What’s your level?

Sadness wasn’t dealing damage to Mr Big when using Rain Cloud. Only buff Mr Big had was hardy.

Hardy blocked the damage over time effect from Sadness raincloud. It is not a bug since Damage over time is considered a debuff.

9 Likes

I know this has been mentioned… but @Polaris I am receiving surge coins at random times… I didn’t receive mine today which is costing me int the contest… Could you look into this when you have time?

1 Like

I also don’t have Epic city watch… Is there any way I can get a compensation for the coins? I did 1.36M damage and donated the rest of the heroes I had…

DOT counts as a debuff, so… no, it’s not a bunch baloney

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney