Update 2.7.10 Known Issues

The reason why Barley and Demona aren’t in Hero Collections is so someone doesn’t unlock them early. That change was added in the 2.5 Update.

Barley is a Event Exclusive Hero (Coliseum Crates) and Demona is a Sign-In. Their avatars should be available after they leave their current location.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thanks for remind me.

1 Like

The thing PerBlue doesn’t tell you (in the game) is that even though heroes are untargetable, they can very well be affected by passives

Well, it definitely is :woman_shrugging:t2:

Would be good to check others with reflect like Yax and Eeyore.

I am also worried about buffs without icons like negations.

Then it makes zero sense… how can you stun someone you can’t target​:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Kind of weird when you think about it.
Demona´s and Barley´s collections should already be available - 1. Because everyone playing the game daily has Demona, 2. Because getting Barley was just a matter of how many tokens you have, you could unlock him.

Also, can someone tell me why Barley needs 10 Chips to unlock while Baloo needs 30 Chips? :thinking: Is that the definitive end of anything-over-1-star-unlock heroes @Polaris? If so, can be the second ever update undone? (10x Diamond Crates giving an unlock instead of guaranteed 30 chips)?

As I said: passives :man_shrugging:

Phaldow already listed them up here

@Polaris wasn’t the difficulty in invasion breaker quests supposed to be scaled back to match the player? The enemies are still at the highest rarity on my server (server 2), and I don’t even have anyone above red+10.

Invasion enemy ranks are currently scaled according to a player’s team level. The fact that so many players are at the max team level for the server but don’t have any heroes within 10 ranks of the max rank is further evidence that badges cost too much stamina, IMHO.

2 Likes

What’s your level?

Sadness wasn’t dealing damage to Mr Big when using Rain Cloud. Only buff Mr Big had was hardy.

Hardy blocked the damage over time effect from Sadness raincloud. It is not a bug since Damage over time is considered a debuff.

9 Likes

I know this has been mentioned… but @Polaris I am receiving surge coins at random times… I didn’t receive mine today which is costing me int the contest… Could you look into this when you have time?

1 Like

I also don’t have Epic city watch… Is there any way I can get a compensation for the coins? I did 1.36M damage and donated the rest of the heroes I had…

DOT counts as a debuff, so… no, it’s not a bunch baloney

6 Likes

Your interoperation of my comment was wrong. Wanted someone to do what you just did :slight_smile:

If you open a lot of X10 Gold Crates in a quick succession and the game does not stop you, there is quite a high chance the game will abruptly crash. Happened thrice already.

(WHERE IS THAT X100 BUTTON? @Polaris )

4 Likes

Buying gold crates is a punishment on its own

Two thing I want to know @Polaris One being why Joy needs these two and why Mulan need Fantastic crit reduced…

and two why is EVE before EEYORE?:thinking: Wouldn’t EVE be lower in the Name category?

4 Likes

Mods? :thinking:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney