Update 2.7 Patch Notes

I mean R19 has already been announced and are in these patch notes. So, there isn’t anything else you can do…

There might be some that do that and you might not be max rank currently.

But there are people are max rank currently and continue to spend way more money than me too keep up with the constant rank rises.

We were told we would get a new colour rank and new skill in the 2.7 update they delayed that fair enough. But don’t go adding in another red rank that is just soo bad

1 Like

I meant that this guy (or girl, idk) is complaining about a rank. Can’t they just wait longer? We waited long for characters like Kim and Kermit, and didn’t really complain too hard.

I’m complaining about them adding in an extra red rank. They didn’t need to do this they could have just left it until the yellow rank was ready and maybe allowed others in that time to catch up a bit

Sometimes you have to think of the community and remember we are in a pandemic and people have lost jobs

3 Likes

First off, they could’ve just put off both ranks and just not done any new ranks for this update, and second, the pandemic has absolutely nothing to do with this.

1 Like

That’s what people were asking for…

This is true to a certain extent. The point was more that it costs a lot to keep up with the new Ranks/Team Levels and the pandemic has seriously hindered some people’s income.

3 Likes

Another Zootopia-member… well okay.

Because it’s based on team level (and not say on the common rarity of your top 10 heroes), ot won’t make a change for me. Still nice for lower-leveled players.

These changes to bosses seem to even hurt people at the team cap. Getting enough bosses to gain points is important, but is now nerfed in a way.

To be expected, but still a shame for invasion

This is the best of the fixes! Hopefully Ian can continue the friendships where i was stuck now (with Maximus)

Sadly means that a Big Hero 6 collection might be months away

Hopefully it is possible to remove this button, just as with warnings on using red flames in invasion or the confirmation button to contribute heroes in surge

Also expected and not fun

1 Like

As a BH6 fan, I see no problem with this.

Thank you someone who understands. That’s exactly what I have been going on about for the past week

1 Like

My final point on the matter and per blu and @Polaris can still respond

I gave them a time respond and they haven’t so that’s it no more money is going to be spent. I’ll play because i have invested in this game over the past 2 years but if things get boring I’m quitting.

Just shows how out of touch per blu is. So many people quitting or stopping spending on my server (server 5)

Our guild is rank 1 on the sever and we have had someone quit already this week. Someone else might be quitting very soon.

@Emitz has stopped spending on this game @Rinzler is looking like they are quitting too.

Someone in Emitz guild has already quit this week.

5 Likes

Exactly. You read my mind.

1 Like

I’m in agreement as well.

1 Like

I’m happy for this but when is gazelle coming

2 Likes

R19 is shameful… Perblue, the day you listen your community, we’ll make a party. This update makes no sense… Brilliant game with a poor management.

9 Likes

I love the red skill icon.

So nothing really changes in invasion, some scale that’s it.

People still uses their software and stuff to run the bot nearly 24/7.

So sad @Polaris

2 Likes

호구 인 것 같다 니 무슨 뜻이야?

It means fool

Ahh… Ok. Wait. How do you think that some players are fools?

No i mean they seeing us like fool

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney