Update 3.0 Patch Notes

OK… so a Simba and Nala refresh… interesting. Probably gonna screenshot their core stats before and after refresh

And as many have said, this is just a warm-up, not a full-on anniversary event.

1 Like

On paper the refresh seems decent, but yeah I think we can more do say after we see how much the stats/power has actually increased.

4 Likes

I actually have them Orange :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

They just said that the refresh “fine” :neutral_face:

1 Like

Please give Judy a hero refresh😭

1 Like

Well… I for one am okay with these Patch Notes not including a whole lot because it means I didn’t miss much while on the road. :sweat_smile:

Anyways, I don’t use Simba & Nala, but they definitely needed a refresh, so this makes me happy nonetheless. Although I do still find it odd that they have a focus on Armor debuffs when their skills do Fantastic Damage, but whatever. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’ll take an unpopular position: Thank you for the light update. I understand that perblue is keeping the big changes for next week’s anniversary event. And I appreciate the ability to save resources (and cash!) for another week.

1 Like

Well White Skill gives them attack speed, so when it comes to basic attacks this is helpful for them

1 Like

Who’s better Simba and Nalas refresh or Maui refresh?

1 Like

Just do a poll for refresh so you will atleast know which characters people use in-game. I have not seen a single person using simba in arena or coliseum.
Just storing citywatch resets is good.
I didn’t even read the other stuff completely.

1 Like

I am so late, but here are my thoughts AKA from someone who quit the game and sticks around for funsies.

That is a surprise!

Bug fixes are always good.

That is great. Likely expensive but great.

For an anniversary update I am not that impressed, but hopefully more is coming soon.

1 Like

While I’m excited for the 3rd anniversary, I feel like this update should have been 2.9

10 Likes

This is awesome and all but when will merida get a refresh ?

1 Like

She’s already gotten one…

3 Likes

This is the only comment I need to quote for my reaction to this patch!

Where is the nerf part in this refresh? Like removing charm effect for example?

Or do refreshes only buff again? In that case, I’m asking to return the following to Kim:

• AOE Damage
  • Stun
  • Team heal
  • The slow of 60% in Joy disk

For the rest, I see an okay update with bug fixes and finally the change to the challengers CW item. So that’s nice.

4 Likes

Charm can be used only once, and only on most-backline enemy, Meg or Joy definitely will be so threatening when charmed, or hardy stacks on start.

Refresh didn’t fixed any of the problems, their stats will still focus on normal damage despite all of their skills dealing fantastic damage, and armor remove… eh?!
Not to add the stats are really poor, so not much will change.
But… at least half of the skillset wasn’t removed like Kim’s… :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

It’s a huge disappointment with this. Pocahontas was a good add but, the next character/characters better be close to remarkable.

3 Likes

Wow, what a letdown. Most expected anniversary-themed refresh. :frowning_face:
Approvals took extra long for this?

Nothing there that someone else doesn’t do just as well or better, totally optional heroes.

5 Likes

Huge Dissapointment…

It’s the 3rd anniversary and just this :pensive:

3 Likes

The update itself is okay, and Simba and Nala are pretty weak, but I really think it should be called 2.8.10 or something, not 3.0. But well, excited to see what we get for the real 3.0 :upside_down_face:

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney