Update: 3.1.10 Patch Notes

After all that time, jumba was now out of the city watch crate! Btw I know sheriff of Nottingham, but I didn’t know about quackerjack

1 Like

A SURPRISE!?!?
I always love a good surprise Patch Notes.

Sheriff looks way more creepy than I expected, but I even like it that way :hugs:
Quackerjack looks both fun and annoying to face, and I guess his banana hit will be pretty OP if has good range.
Everything else…okay, good update.

3 Likes

I’m really excited about us getting another Darkwing Duck character and I’m anxious to see what that no good Sheriff of Nottingham will be up to in the city.

“Greetings from your friendly neighborhood tax collector!”

“It’s playtime!”

4 Likes

Alright! Surprised that you actually got two characters announced! Sheriff of Nottingham might take a while for me to get since it’s available on city watch crate. I never seen the other character from Darkwing Duck since I never seen it before. Glad to hear that Shank is having a hero refresh, can you do the same with Judy Hopps? Because she doesn’t have fantastic damage plus is currently my strongest hero. Anyway, thanks for the latest announcement! May we hear another?:wink::+1:

1 Like

Is it just me or does SoN look more like a cat than a wolf with those whiskers?

1 Like

Too me he kinda looks like a wolf cat. XD

2 Likes

Hum…, as far as I see in the screenshots he doesn’t seem to have whiskers.

5 Likes

It looks kinda like a rat to me :woozy_face:

5 Likes

A wolf cat rat?

2 Likes

Agree, with the whiskers he looks more like a rat than a wolf, if a wolf is what he is supposed to be.

3 Likes

Yes he’s a wolf

2 Likes

Seems so yeah.

1 Like

Not sure what happened during the drawing process with those whiskers getting added, otherwise they would be scars I suppose even if weird.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it make sense to have John be in the CW crate and Sheriff as the challenger division reward @Loutre? :thinking: Because Tron went from challenger to CW crate and Jumba took his place then John took Jumba’s place and Jumba went to CW crate… so wouldn’t it make sense for John to be CW crate and Sheriff move to challenger reward? :thinking: Plus I think it’s time for John’s switch anyways

3 Likes

You may want to watch a few episodes of Darkwing Duck on Disney+ to get familiar with it. I haven’t even gotten John Silver yet or Russell. It took me awhile to get Jumba. So it sounds like it will take awhile for me to get the Sheriff too.

3 Likes

I hope this means she’s moved out of most friend campaigns… she’s difficult enough already depending on who you’ve got in the lineup. Refreshed heros can often be a real pain when left in friend campaigns…

3 Likes

Well yeah but he’s a wolf

Well technically I wouldn’t say cat too

You’re right but I would say great big Wolf Rat

1 Like

Well, here he look more wolf like:

Here he looks more rat like:

11 Likes

Now noticing it, it kind of nearly seems like the part I posted about him looking more rat like is the only time he has whiskers, otherwise he isn’t drawn with whisters from what I can see.

Maybe an animation error from back then? Or at least if otherwise he at least has the whiskers on the wrong side of his face I think.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney