Update: 3.1.10 Patch Notes

So excited my idea came through… and better🎉

1 Like

So happy with the new characters :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Probably because they did say he’s a wolf kind of think about it His biggest enemy is Robin Hood and he’s a fox in fact it’s just like Star Fox all over all because Fox is Wolf’s biggest enemy

1 Like

Okay, thanks. I’ll try my best to see it once I have Disney Plus. (Sorry to be a little off topic)
And I know that CW tokens are the most complicated ones to spend among the rest.

1 Like

@Loutre can you ask the team to remove Shank from friend campaigns?

3 Likes

YES! Finally Shank got a very needed refresh. Personally I don’t use her, but I love seeing the heroes that need a refresh get them.

Sheriff Of Nottingham seems like a really creative character and I’m super glad we finally got our 2nd hero from Robin Hood. I also love his design and skill set.

And lastly Quackerjack, I have the same feelings for Quackerjack as the Sheriff but I do like seeing new ducktales characters!

Opinion of update - A-

3 Likes

Silver is meh so no one will bother upgrading him so they put Sheriff in cw crates to make it harder to get his hero chips. Cash :cow:

1 Like

Well they did not remove Simba and Nala and other refreshed characters out of there, so I guess your question is… out of the question.

AHHHHH… the pain incoming.

1 Like

I don’t even have him yet :frowning:

1 Like

Un gran bell aggiornamento nn ce che dire nn vedo l’ora :star_struck:

1 Like

Well, they did pull and replace newly refreshed characters once. I forget precisely who but it does mean there may be some hope. However I suspect chances of them doing so are pretty low unfortunately… keep asking for it and hopefully it’ll happen.

2 Likes

It was at Bogo and Jessie’s refresh that they were changed in the friendship campaigns

1 Like

Rat? So when are we getting Ratigan?

2 Likes

Well Lock Shock and Barrel I get for QuackerJack but Slinky dog?
[/quote]

It’s the toy angle. Notice that Quackerjack’s attacks mostly involve toys …

2 Likes

This update is awesome, Especially the Shank refresh!

3 Likes

:+1:t2:

:heart_eyes:

:thinking:

Doesn’t include more guild perks (normal and contest type)… to me that’s :-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:

Again with the expected monthly cap increases without adjusting overall badge costs again… :no_good_man::no_good_woman:t2:🙅🏻:-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:

That’s my ratings to it at least.

3 Likes

So why did you choose the Sheriff, and Quarterjack?
I wonder what’s kinds of new enemies will appear in Chapter 44, cause I was hoping that Alice, Peter Pan, Kim, Dr. Drakken, Fairy Godmother, Pocahontas, Esmeralda, and Russel and Kevin would be the new enemies in the chapter.

1 Like

Even with the refresh, Shank is vulnerable to Fantastic Damage.

1 Like

…why not?

10 Likes

Dose this mean jumba is getting replace at the city watch crates?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney