Update 3.1 Known Issues

Ok, thanks for the quick reply Loutre

Yes, but Hex literally says it removes all energy, no matter what. There are no exceptions written.

Hex comes first, then stun.

:eye: :lips: :eye:

Really… cute… I just doubt something will do about that after 3 years.
But maybe at least more stamina from diamonds/free (over time, quest check) will be good.

About resources, disk power is the worse, there is no way to get enough to max disks for main heroes.
Even deals give poor amounts.

1 Like

I looked back at the Ursula screenshot provided and it does not say “all energy” just “will consume their energy if they attempt to use their active skill” so you guys want to see this description be changed to be more specific?

3 Likes

That’s pretty much same thing. It will remove 1000 energy. (or up to 2000 with Wall-E)

If so, “consuming” means eat/absorb, shouldn’t Ursula get energy which enemies lose due to Hex?

Yes, please, if there isn’t changes to Hex itself.
It will make things less confusing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you guys! Let the team know the description for Hex is confusing. It may take a bit to get into the game with translations though so it won’t be an ASAP fix.

6 Likes

Thank you for passing along the feedback Loutre, appreciate it :-).

The issue in terms of the overall Cost Creep issue is that we voice our opinions and we have been doing such for a long time, but nothing happens which I think cause more people to leave the game rather than to try to pay and more so keep up.
If my math is right, for every 28 days as in 1 level cap raise as a baseline earning stamina wise we only earn enough raw stamina for about 2 characters at max level cap. By raw stamina I mean cost without any Trial Badges taken into account or other things.
If one can only earn around the cost of 2 characters at max level cap raw stamina wise, how many characters can one actually keep up with? Likely not much more than 5 characters at max level cap for the average player and we need 15 characters for Coliseum, so we only get keep with around 1/3 of the characters wen need in order to play.

There is also reflected in in the old feedback poll where the [Hero Management] option was due to likely a lot of people seeing the [Hero Management] as [Hero Cost Management], meaning reduced costs.
What we players in the comments by asking Polaris discovered too late was that [Hero Management] was actually intended to mean [Hero UI Management] management instead of [Hero Cost Management], which I think caused the game damage in the long run by where the developers spend their time and resources on.

This post:

In that poll with the [Hero Management] poll it was a cry for [Hero Cost Management], a cry that was misunderstood as [Hero UI Management] given that’s what [Hero Management] intended to mean by the developers.
If back then the option was phrased as [Hero UI Management] instead of just [Hero Management], I think the intended communication would have been more likely understood.

Not meaning this rudely in any way, just trying to explain some in terms of the Cost Creep issue to you Loutre and hope it is okey :-).

1 Like

Thank you for this detailed explanation!

5 Likes

Thanks for the answer :blush:

And I do think her skill description should be changed to end confusion :+1:

No problem at all Loutre and happy to help overall :-).

I could provide my math on the Stamina Cost Creep and Stamina Cost Issue overall, but yeah up to you here.

Just saying… to @Raymond too
2 “gears” = green skill
3 “gears” = blue skill
4 “gears” = purple skill

for the SP mod

that Mad Hatter has indeed Blue Skill SP mod

Anyway yes, the costs of Stamina to raise the characters are indeed too high…

but if Trials refresh and/or giving substantially more free stamina (you know the one gotten 3x a day) being in plan sooner would help, and we could really help the team decide since… well let’s say I did many tests on game data and can see where even the Chapters raid spots are falling behind, so yeah we could definitely help a lot @Loutre :slight_smile:

We did for example this for players:

Could be called a “Drop Map”. Similarly there is a “Badge Map” that has the whole (complicated) Tree of Crafting Badges.

Tbh it’s kinda hard to see the gears in game on heroes that aren’t yours as they just seem to be a blur sometimes :thinking:
I know which mods are which with the gears but as stated above it’s hard to tell on heroes that aren’t yours :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I agree on that one.

1 Like

Now that you mentioned the translations, in Spanish it happens that Hex is sometimes mistranslated
I don’t know how to explain it to you since you don’t speak Spanish but I’ll try:

The effect “Hexed” in Spanish is written as “Embrujo” but it happens that the Red skill of Ursula, the Red skill, Green skill and Oogie Disk of Madam Mim translates it as “Hechizo” instead of “Embrujo”

The problem worsens when the “Charm” and “Curse” effects sometimes are translated as the word “Hechizo” and not as they correspond in the skills/disks of the heroes (“Charm” should be translated as “Encanto” and “Cursed” as “Maldito”) making it something confusing in spanish

(It is worth saying that I write this with the google translator)

1 Like

@Loutre not really an issue associated with an update but…

As we know there will be no more Challenges added in the game from Q and As… my question is, could the “Weekly 18” book be changed from X/12 to X/10? Because otherwise there will be always 10/12 with 2 “Coming Soon” challenges that will never come.

Thank you.

3 Likes

My game has been freezing, and then crashing, for the longest time, when I open the game, and browse through the events page. I have two accounts, and it happens randomly on both, but it’s happened a lot more consistently with the latest update, just after opening the game, regardless of which account it opens up to.

I’m using an Android 10 device.

Not sure if this was already addressed, but I went to power promote a hero and it originally had a listed cost of 20M gold, 98k stamina. I used a double drops, double gold and double hero xp; the listed cost dropped to roughly half the stamina but the listed gold cost was unchanged. I had 21M gold and power crafted, figuring it would give me all the gold from raiding afterward.

The power promotion went through and said I got 37M gold from raiding, but my gold went down to 700k. It is not reflecting the gold properly in power promoting and I lost my gold!

Also here for the “craft all” with double drops and gold active it lists the gold cost at 14M, but power crafting each badge individually is roughly 2M gold total cost…

That’s counter-intuitive, but it’s also correct. Normally, it takes (on average) 200 raids to get 50 bits for a badge, so you earn the gold for those 200 raids. With a double drop, it takes only 100 raids to get the same 50 bits, so using a double gold item gives you twice the gold for those 100 raids, or the same as the normal amount of gold you’d make from 200 raids.

Sounds like the latest iteration of the lack of clarity in gold costs while power crafting, as discussed in this thread. Basically, the game shows you how much gold you got from raiding before taking into account the cost of crafting each badge required for the badge(s) that you’re Power Crafting. Looking at your specific case: The 20M in gold is how much it cost to craft the badges above and beyond the 37M gold you earned from raiding, so those badges actually had a total cost of 57M. (Which brings up the issue of just how insanely expensive it’s getting to craft badges with each new rank, but that’s a different topic.)

Is each badge roughly 2M, or is it roughly 2M to craft all 6 badges one-by-one? If it’s the latter, that seems incredibly cheap. If it’s the former, I’m guessing you have a lot of the sub-badges already crafted. For example, if you have two Fa Family Shears in your inventory, you won’t have to pay to craft those for Dash’s first badge, but then you’ll have to pay to craft those for his second, third, fourth, and fifth badges. A difference of 2M is pretty big, but not out of the question.

1 Like

Here are the six individual badges in the power crafting interface, and the cost for crafting all…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney