Update 3.1 Known Issues

@Numi @Raymond @Musketeer Please, can y’all take this to PMs or somewhere else, rather than cluttering up this thread? Russell & Kevin have already been reported, which I doubt is necessary since PerBlue has released two other heroes this year with percentage-based damage attacks and surely knows what they’re doing by now. Everything else after that is off-topic arguing.

13 Likes

Don’t know if this was mentioned or not but her normal damage icon is also missing front wheel skill :thinking:
Now:

2020:

Wonder why it was removed along with the text issues🤔 Might be that it deals fantastic damage now but that doesn’t seem plausible considering she just deals normal damage

2 Likes

Yeah, I wonder if this actually foreshadows Shank’s refresh :thinking:

3 Likes

When Hakuna Matata from Timon gets removed and re-applied thanks to red skill, the immunity to crits doesn’t work at all, but it should as purple skill works whenever the buff is on allies.

@Loutre

Hi there! Could you please provide me with your hero lineup, enemy line up and any specific mode you were in when you had this issue?

4 Likes

Spars.

But this happens with any heroes in any mode.
Whenever Hakuna Matata gets removed purple skill just doesn’t work.

I feel there’s a sizing issue with Esmeralda… she’s HUGE

2 Likes

I let the team know! Thank you!

7 Likes

Forwarded to QA to look into! Thank you!

7 Likes

@Loutre

It looks like Megavolt’s purple affects on his as DoT on himself. Due to this enemy’s disk such as Pleakley’s Jumba disk slows him right on the start.
With Hades and Manticore he will receive more damage, and against Basil he will constantly deal up to 50% less damage and have reduced reality.

Any debuffs/effects against DoT always affects on him.

Letting the team know!

7 Likes

We need a little bit more clarification on your issue. Are you saying that the enemies’ DOT related skills should also buff their own DOTs? That is not intended so if that is the case everything seems to be working correctly.

3 Likes

No…?

I just stated that Megavolt always has debuffs related only to DoTs (from disks) even when Megavolt isn’t under DoT debuff.

That screenshot clearly shows that Pleakley slows him right on the start of battle even when the fight hasn’t started. Other disks also does this to him.

1 Like

The same thing is true for Quorra, and has been for a while. Standing straight up, she’d be almost 8 feet tall.

1 Like

We understand! It’s being looked into!

6 Likes

@Loutre It looks like arena and coli in server 2 are broken

3 Likes

@Loutre , S2 is broken! everyone is a guild ruler :scream:

5 Likes

Looks like we’re going to bring Server 2 back down to fix these issues! Thank you guys so much for reporting them!

9 Likes

It’s a minor issue, but shouldn’t the subject line for the server downtime thread read 2pm CT (or 3pm ET)? I had to double-check my clock the first time I saw it. o.O

I’m in ET so my mistake!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney