Update 3.1 Patch Notes

Can you please keep all your thoughts in one comment?
Thanks

Well who’s the fortune from the wiki that knows everything?

We’ll never know because I tried to edit it and no it’s not me

I bet it’s those users from the wiki that knows everything

Yeah they must have tried to find hero information from Perblue or they we’re just trying to foll us

It was fake

:upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Okay…that’s a pretty great update. I mean wow, that is insanely useful!

In regards to the badge crafting, do you think you can add a button to craft full badges from the bits you have? Like right here:

Have a button right next to the Sell button to craft the whole badge. It would make crafting so much less of a chore.

2 Likes

That is because your server does not have yet access to a full badge. It´s only as a bit in Trials above your rank. The “craft” button appears when a bit does compose a bit-badge of some rank, but as it is one above the current cap, there cannot be.

No problem at all and happy to help ^^.

Dis is… Awesome!!!

1 Like

Hi! This is all great.

Adding Stam cans to Power Craft is unneeded if Power Promote works properly. As a payer, I see the actual use case being Power Craft for one offs and Power Promote being for actual burn runs.

All to say I’d love to see a Power Craft toggle to include/exclude stam cans.

So when is the cost for enhancing battle badges going to go down?

Edit to add: will there ever be a way to turn off the feature where it automatically uses your stored stamina? Not all of us want to be forced to use it when power crafting.

Just use the slider to rank up the hero not that much it will begin to use consumables…

Huh!?
If they do that who is purchasing this

1 Like

But I’m level 240 in server 1.

Nobody, just as is happening now.

And that deal, or any deal solves the problem with XP drinks.

4 Likes

Looks like Huey not the only one who got the skills now he got russell with the adventure skills

5 Likes

That is weird…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney