Update 3.2 Known Issues

The team loves this idea!

11 Likes

@Loutre, is there a reason why the dialogue appears in the lower right corner? :confused:

4 Likes

How come some servers get higher team level caps and more campaign chapters and stuff, than other servers? That ain’t fair.

Because those servers (server 1 for example) is older than others servers that are new and more recent

But if you want you can change the server by creating a new account but you will start from 0

5 Likes

@Loutre why is the perblue team waiting a month for gogo to release when this season hasn’t even finished it first week yet and plus he’s already in elite so people can double dip I just don’t get it tbh and would love an explanation for the month delay

The previous challenger hero (John Silver) was revealed in Patch Notes posted on 4 December, whereas the new season only started on 30 December.

This is a normal time lag because the hero cannot change in the middle of a season and helps with the excitement in my opinion.

It can be, already happen. And it’s first week.

More like annoying…

What do you mean with “it can be, already happen”?
They won’t change the reward once a season has started as it would just lead to confusion and is too difficult to manage, similar to changing contest heroes once the contest start the reward hero is set.

They have. It happened with Jumba and I believe it happened with Silver as well

But tomorrow, we shall see

The first week payout hasn’t been given out yet so they could still change it to gogo

But obviously they wouldn´t. We got Jumba/Silver precedent used here.

@Loutre Nobody but these three heroes seem to have this badge yet in the shop it tells me other wise :thinking:

Launchpad clearly shows it here

A bug i discovered by looking at badges where every hero uses it in one rank (e.g Big Snowflake)

It shows that less heroes need it than normal.

The last Y0 badge (that everyone equips at Y0) only shows Go Go

1 Like

Let the team know about the badges!

3 Likes

My game is constantly crashing and reinstalling since Tuesday’s update. I’ve sent in a few tickets but they disappear with every reinstall. It’s when I try to attack in invasion. Can you please help me?

Fairy Godmother’s white skill healing is being blocked by fatigue . Also , if this change was made earlier , why isn’t it clearly mentioned that Fairygodmother WILL NOT heal herself with her basic attacks?

1 Like

That’s normal, it’s a heal over time

4 Likes

It was like that since day one.

And all Fairy’s buffs can be blocked by fatigue.
There’s a point she isn’t… best.

Hi there! I show that our support team responded to your ticket 15hrs ago if those solutions did not work please respond to the ticket so we can look into the issue more.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney