Update 3.2 Known Issues

@Loutre

On today’s daily reset, the olympics event has stopped giving triple hero chips in the elite campaign.

2 Likes

@Loutre why does this keep happening? These glitches are getting weirder!

4 Likes

Okay WHAT is going on there

2 Likes

It’s an Earthworm Jim 2 level, clearly. What it’s doing here, I haven’t the foggiest…

1 Like

This glitch jumbles the character and level background models currently in the game, so much so that stuff like this comes out in almost any mode I play when it generates the level background. Of course, this is the first time I’ve noticed a character model get glitched into the background layout. What I want to know is WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME :sob:

2 Likes

Meanwhile there are people out there who wish this would happen to them :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m not among that group :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

The team has been looking into it and unfortunately the hot fix we’ve found for it is to just uninstall and reinstall.

3 Likes

Not sure if you can answer Loutre, but yeah given that we are already at the end of July we will most likely get the summer Q&A in August right?

Just like to have a little heads-up in terms of when Q&As are coming, like for just good to know kind of thing :-).

I believe we are planning on pushing it to late August or September.

4 Likes

I see and thanks for letting us know Loutre :-).

Entering codebase and being kicked out of game, then I need to re-installed the download

@Loutre any chance the team could bring up a filter feedback thread where we can leave improvements/feedback on them cause they are great to have but do miss on a lot of effects

That’s a great idea! Let me make a thread for you guys on maybe Wednesday?

2 Likes

That will be fine thanks so much

At some point in the very near future, there needs to be a very large patch dedicated entirely to Hero Balance. Too many heroes are dumpster-tier these days, and I’ve noticed new players expressing extreme frustration because of it. Nobody wants to play a game where pre-established characters that they love are just completely unviable with no hope of ever being made viable in any reasonable timespan.

That needs to change as quickly as possible.

Numbers passes and balance fixes. On every. Single. Hero. Stats need to be standardized. All tanks have this much HP, all Controllers have this much HP, all frontline DPS have this much HP, all backline DPS have this much HP, and so on and so on. It’s complete and utter madness that a recent frontline DPS has nearly 60 million HP while an older frontline DPS–who costs exactly the same amount of resources and performs the same exact function–has only 18 million HP. This is completely preposterous. And that’s only HP comparisons–let’s not even get into the wildly unbalanced nightmare that is skill scaling comparisons.

If there is any intention or desire at all for this game to have any kind of longevity, this needs to be addressed now. Players will get fed up with this and just leave.

4 Likes

Day 5 @Loutre but a little worse with a 50/50 split

Getting that fixed!

3 Likes

Yeah like @Loutre, I believe players could actually actively give inputs to make balance of characters more persistent and a thread about it would be great for this.
I mean, the first evident thing is to compare any mid-2019 hero with mid-2020 hero and like Shego and QuackerJack. It´s just sad the powercreep goes up higher and higher every year. :frowning:

I wouldn´t mind if there was a slight powercreep, but the way the team does it right now makes it so Shego will be as useful as Randall was mid-2020 in a year (only for buff removals).
Just look at how Cheshire Cat is “useful” today. About the same as Randall last year, who got even worse (the damage he deals is… lol).

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney