Update 3.3.10 Known Issues

As of right now, we do not have plans to put them in as they were only for the Olympic events.

1 Like

And the old unreleased borders? Any chance of them being released before anniversary 4?

Also I´d rather have “No plans yet.” than “I can´t tell right now.” if it´s the case of negative.

Sadly, I don’t have an answer for that one.

Anything on ROB yet?

Off-topic. Wait for Q and A. TBH even the first post was.

But at least I had an interest in that one.

Not really because there shouldn’t be a line there if there’s emojis in the data which to me is an issue because it’s just a weird line that doesn’t make sense at all to be there

You should not datamine stuff in the first place. But hey ho, now I do too, although mainly to make my badge map prepared for next rank :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yup, no more datamine talk on here please. That info is usually not final info too and don’t want to give people wrong ideas.

3 Likes

Do badges change though? I have never seen that yet. Or at least not that much.

Oh, also you mentioned that the team is strongly against changing badges of previous ranks for characters… even if it solved some problems. Well, it was either you or Polaris before he went to Producer.

Not discussing datamined info~

6 Likes

I asked for previous ranks, not the upcoming one… I have never seen them change anything.

Anyway is it impossible to go over 99 powerups in friendships, Loutre?

Well, the display issue is becoming a big problem because it’s effecting all server, and all devices.

Woody’s display issue is causing a very big problem, and it’s effecting all servers. Can you fix that?

Is that an issue?

But also, it is not a bug that affects your progress in any way more than just something visual so it would not be mandatory a compensation other than a message for the inconvenience

Surely in tomorrow’s patch notes, they will publish the correction of that Issue (and anothers)

Well for me it is a issue because Helga purple skill does not deal damage, so DW should not become invisible from that way

Btw, I recommend you replie the way I replie you :+1:

6 Likes

I know the display issue along with Helga’s purple skill is likely in tomorrow’s patch notes, but I’m not possibly sure if the patch notes would be tomorrow, or next Friday

I can’t put Mod at any hero! Is it only me, or there is a bug? @Loutre

@Loutre chào bạn, tối có vấn đề về thanh toán mua hàng, tôi đã bị trừ tiền và giao dịch báo không thành công

2 Likes

This seems to only be Creep Woody

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney