Update 3.3.11 Patch Notes

If you cannot clear cache on the Google Play Store app then you need to contact Google Play. Here is how to clear cache: Clear cache & cookies - Android - Google Play Help

4 Likes

Which stage? Can you provide a screenshot?

1 Like

Thanks lou

1 Like

Here :

And I posted it in Update 3.3 know issues : Update 3.3 Known Issues - #167 by Merida-Walker

3 Likes

That update did bring some bugs but now that Bolt is here I’d love to see some more characters from Bolt and Ik Loutre said they were making new characters and some franchise are almost complete with the main characters like Frozen

2 Likes

-Someone is talking about problem.
Here is a picture of him sent to me confirming that the transaction was successful but not receiving the Game reward.

2 Likes

Since Bolt just came out already, I pretty much knew we’re not getting a new character right away. Anyways, I see what you’re saying about bug fixes and new chapters. Nothing else much to say.

1 Like

Yup, new chapters!

1 Like

@Loutre, why can’t you guys fix the guild screen sooner? I can wait for the new chapter and new lv cap but not for the guild screen bug fix???

Next week?? Isn’t that too long??? We have consumables perk waiting to be bough! We could buy 2 of it if not because of this annoying bug…

Next week?? Really???

4 Likes

Don’t worry, there will be a compensation.

7 Likes

Is it still happening with the new Prize Wall and what stage?

5 Likes

Transaction issues need to go to support.

6 Likes

Yes, and in all stages.

I experienced this bug too.

8 Likes

New chapter already?

4 Likes

I’m guessing a hot fix isn’t possible, then?

4 Likes

When will this update happen?

2 Likes

Loutre ur amazing It’s working now! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

It will be on Tuesday!

6 Likes

What about low numbers on heal and bonus damage, and other?

50k heal is definitely too low.

5 Likes

Just asking, mind you sharing at least some “exciting” part of compensation. I totally expect a Badge Crate and maybe some Guild Crates, but anything more that can excite me about how the team cares about us? :grin:

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney