Update 3.3.11 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.3.11

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.3.11 Update! This release features a number of bug fixes following the 3.3.10 update as well as new chapters and ranks for all servers!

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with the guild perks screen being unresponsive.
  • Fixed an issue with the back button being too large on a few screens making them difficult to use.
  • Fixed an issue with Bolt’s Disk “Kitty Calamity” where it was missing some numbers when leveling up.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1,2 & 5 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 265
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +6 rank
  • Chapter 47: “Dune And Gloom” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Swedish Chef, Captain Amelia, Dr. Drakken, The Rocketeer, Fairy Godmother, and Quackerjack

Server 13 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 260
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +5 rank
  • Chapter 46: “Dead Ends” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Swedish Chef, Sadness, Disgust, Dr. Drakken, The Rocketeer, and Fairy Godmother

Server 14 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 245
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +2 rank
  • Chapter 43: “Sun’s Out…” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Swedish Chef, Ian Lightfoot, Dr. Drakken, The Rocketeer, Fairy Godmother, and Quackerjack

Server 18 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 230
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +19 rank
  • Chapter 40: “The Portal Room” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Swedish Chef, Disgust, Dr. Drakken, The Rocketeer, Fairy Godmother, and Quackerjack

Server 19 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 225
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +18 rank
  • Chapter 38: “Unlikely Allies” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Slinky Dog, Mr Big & Koslov, Kermit the Frog, Quackerjack, and John Silver
  • Chapter 39: “What’s Next“ is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: The Manticore, Hamm, John Silver, Slinky Dog, Mr. Big & Koslov, and Swedish Chef

Server 21-24

• Team Level Cap increased to 205
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +14 rank
  • Chapter 35: “626” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Swedish Chef, Captain Hook, Launchpad McQuack, Flynn Rider, Magica De Spell, Rapunzel, and The Rocketeer

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, September 14, 2021

27 Likes

Thank you for fixing the guild perk bug so quickly you guys are awesome!

6 Likes

Their better be some sort of compensation @Loutre that’s almost a week with no chance to buy perks and ton of wasted influence

10 Likes

There will be a compensation for the guild perks issue.

24 Likes

That’s a relief thanks for the quick response

2 Likes

Anything bout my issues. A lot of people on Google Play have said about it

1 Like

As I’ve said previously, please write into support about the issue you are seeing. I have not seen anyone else with this issue writing tickets to support or mentioning it on the forums. The Google Play review issues are the clearing cache issue on the Google Play Store app.

10 Likes

It won’t lemme clear cache

1 Like

@Loutre there is also the stage number in the Price Wall that still appears weirdly, with the html Hex color that is written instead of the actual color of the stage number.

2 Likes

It would have been better if there was another hero

2 Likes

If you cannot clear cache on the Google Play Store app then you need to contact Google Play. Here is how to clear cache: Clear cache & cookies - Android - Google Play Help

4 Likes

Which stage? Can you provide a screenshot?

1 Like

Thanks lou

1 Like

Here :

And I posted it in Update 3.3 know issues : Update 3.3 Known Issues - #167 by Merida-Walker

3 Likes

That update did bring some bugs but now that Bolt is here I’d love to see some more characters from Bolt and Ik Loutre said they were making new characters and some franchise are almost complete with the main characters like Frozen

2 Likes

-Someone is talking about problem.
Here is a picture of him sent to me confirming that the transaction was successful but not receiving the Game reward.

2 Likes

Since Bolt just came out already, I pretty much knew we’re not getting a new character right away. Anyways, I see what you’re saying about bug fixes and new chapters. Nothing else much to say.

1 Like

Yup, new chapters!

1 Like

@Loutre, why can’t you guys fix the guild screen sooner? I can wait for the new chapter and new lv cap but not for the guild screen bug fix???

Next week?? Isn’t that too long??? We have consumables perk waiting to be bough! We could buy 2 of it if not because of this annoying bug…

Next week?? Really???

4 Likes

Don’t worry, there will be a compensation.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney