Update 3.3.11 Patch Notes

FtN actually starts every 3 weeks!

But when the FtN was 6 day long, between the end of one and beginning of another was 15 days only. Otherwise 18 days (with the last FtN).

2 Likes

I have that Coli tutorial issue as well. Instead of fixing that on a per player basis, why donā€™t they just give a fix for the tutorial server wide?

3 Likes

FtN should only be once every month. Because all the players are alreadt bored with that. Theres no other way of getting 1M points.

2 Likes

why is dr bunsen and beaker STILL arena exclusive?

1 Like

Loutre has confirmed that characters are going to be in their exclusive spots longer, it has only been Exclusive for 50 weeks, but it is expected to be the next character to rotate so all we can do is hope it is soon!

2 Likes

Because thereā€™s players who still havenā€™t taken the tutorial, and would benefit from it?

If PerBlue did that, Iā€™m sure they would raise the amount of diamonds and stamina needed to get the reward tiers by 33-40%. That would also cause the guild contests to be run once a month. Also, and this is admittedly speculation, but based on past behavior Iā€™d expect PerBlue to run FtN the week before a cap raise.

It may be worth all that hassle just to see the most boring, least F2P-friendly contest 25% less often, but itā€™s not quite as simple as ā€œmake it every four weeks, boom problem solvedā€.

And is it just me, or is this thread wandering off topic?

2 Likes

Ok mods are for mr big & the hero chips are for esmerelda

1 Like

There could always be a FtN - solo - guild - co-op rotation. But eh.
IĀ“d personally like FtN being the weekend after a cap raise and it being itself after the 4th Challenger week. That would make it much more bearable.

Most go off topic.

1 Like

You do realize itā€™s not just the back button thatā€™s too large??? All the related buttons are too large, including exit, return, etc

1 Like

I would also like to know where the lightning Bolt on Bolt is it seemed to have disappeared and 1 of my guild members claims he had it upon unlocking and now he doesnā€™t.

1 Like

Yeah,

that was a bug

2 Likes

Boltā€™s lightning mark is on the other side of his body. You can see it when youre fighting a bolt. But when bolt is on your side it wont be visible because its on his other side.

3 Likes

Current Status:
:white_check_mark: Released to Apple Store
:black_large_square: Available in Apple Store
:black_large_square: Released to Google
:black_large_square: Released to Samsung & Amazon
:black_large_square: Available in Google Store
:black_large_square: Schedule server update -

6 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Up on Apple Store I think :-).

2 Likes

Available in App Store

1 Like

Current Status:
:white_check_mark: Released to Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Available in Apple Store
:white_check_mark: Released to Google
:white_check_mark: Released to Samsung & Amazon (still waiting on approval)
:black_large_square: Available in Google Store
:black_large_square: Schedule server update -

6 Likes

:white_check_mark:

giphy (15)

5 Likes

Yeah was about to say that, itā€™s available in Google store

1 Like

When server down?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney