Update 3.3 Known Issues

you guys moved crates below badges… why do you hate us :grinning:

2 Likes

У меня все так же все исчезло

Surveys aren’t giving VIP Rings, anymore.

1 Like

The happiest “why do you hate us” I have ever seen, but gave the team the feedback about the crate placement.

8 Likes

Вещи нахолящиеся не на своем месте после перестановок порождают ХАОС.

Good news! Already planning on fixing the crate placement!

14 Likes

Thank you.

Translation from russian (I use translator):

Everything has disappeared from me

Things that are out of place after rearrangements give rise to CHAOS

Привет, добро пожаловать на форумы, я надеюсь, что это не составит особого труда, если вы будете писать на форуме на английском языке, даже если он использует переводчик и отвечает, не могли бы вы указать свою проблему?

Hello, welcome to the forums, I hope it is not too much trouble if you write in English in the forums even if it is using the translator and answering could you specify your problem?

1 Like

@Loutre

Lilo seems to have testing stats or something (lower/weaker), base stats and both disks are very weak, and 22 energy remove from red skill is also questionable.

That is why her spotlight is not up yet. We’re aware of it. Her stats will be finalized before the Prize Wall event starts.

8 Likes

Didn’t get the update deal :rage::rage:

1 Like

The game is also taking too long to load.

Make sure you have a stable internet connection

5 Likes

What are we doing about the people who didn’t get the update deal

I thought it was somewhat obvious but since people have still been saying they are unable to update, and can’t or don’t want to clear their cache - if you search for Disney Heroes in the play store search bar, you get a featured result with an Update button in it. This is because search results are pulled directly from Play Store rather than your device cache. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Can we have one update without issues

Game is crashing Android one UI 3.1

Team is looking into this.

4 Likes

Bug - when you tap on the ‘Video’ blimp, you’re now auto-scrolled to the Tapjoy window instead of the actual Daily Video one, causing a bit of inconvenience

4 Likes

Loutre what about the people who didn’t get the update deal

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney