Update 3.3 Known Issues

Is there something wrong with the game? After today event reset, it constantly crashes,no matter what I do, after just a few minutes…

Since the last update, I can’t consistently log into the game on my Android device. Sometimes it loads and sometimes it just hangs on the load screen. Clearing my cache doesn’t help.

It’s particularly frustrating when I’m trying to, say, get in a hit before war ends or take full advantage of double drops and XP supplies.

Anyone else having this intermittent problem with Android?

I think because of your internet problem! :woman_shrugging:t4:

and your internet connection was stable at this time?

yeah, it was fine. It’s the same issue I’d seen many times before (that I hoped was the target of the fix)

1 Like

I was just brought here by @Myeong so I could mention to a more understanding crowd that every time I trigger Honey Lemon’s “Sticky Mess” and “Goop Shield” skill animations, they play twice, but the sound only plays on the second go.

Anyone else undergoing this problem with Honey Lemon?

2 Likes

Almost the whole server! :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

Har har… I thought it was just me. Still, I’m sure plenty of players want it fixed.

We all know that it is doing so in the heroes tab. However there is no hindrance associated with not fixing it lol.

@Loutre

Why white heroes got unlocked battle badge?

I’m sorry I don’t fully understand?

1 Like

Battle Badges are suppose to be unlocked since Yellow Rank, no earlier.

We are aware of the issue where the Prize Wall is down for some servers and it is being looked into.

3 Likes

@Loutre may I please ask the Team to not name the Skills of a character the same way as badges or stickers?

There are 2 Road Flare avatars (Vinny´s skill and an R14-introduced Orange badge), for example. One more there is, but can´t recall which one now.

Also, potentially renaming Vinny´s skill to “Flare Throw” is better.

EDIT: The other one is:
Evil Queen´s Blue Skill (Magic Mirror) - I would rename it Mirror Look
Magic Mirror bit was introduced in O4 rank. (STILL USED TO THIS DATE!)

The bit preceded Evil Queen introduction by A LOT.

This is harder as time goes on, because the more names that exist, the harder it is for the team to come up with original names.

Possibly off-topic, but some two skills share names as well, more specifically:

Ralph’s Blue, Mr. Incredible’s White - Grand Slam
Merida’s Green, Robin Hood’s Green - On Target, also the name of a friendship campaign
Hook’s Green, Maui’s Purple - Hooked
And one I noticed today: Olaf’s Green, Mike’s Blue: On A Roll

So apparently the same-name thing is more vast than just skill-badge.

1 Like

Yes, the only thing not as vast as skill-badge is that the character is different on those icons.
While Magic Mirror and Road Flare are just 2 shots of the Mirror and 2 different Flares :joy:

1 Like

I don’t remember if I talked about it on this thread but @Loutre just had the worst case of white skill spam breaking the timer. Barley got invincible when the timer showed like 1:05 and the battle timed out with him still having the invincibility.

I don’t even know where the heck he got it or how long it was supposed to last. Nothing in his skills, disks and even battle badge mentions invincibility, and his allies were Beast Rapunzel Russell & Kevin and Cheshire Cat

Actually… is there a chance a distracted Kermit somehow used his blue on enemy Barley?

1 Like

I don’t think it works like charm, right?

It shouldn’t.
But I don’t know what to think, maybe it’s bugged

Helga spotlight? @Loutre

:upside_down_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney