Update 3.3 Known Issues

Ok. Now Go go is causing crashes in various game modes, along with Ian, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Slinky Dog, and Fred.
It happens all the time on my iPad. As a matter of fact, every hero is causing crashes on all game modes except for my iPhone. That really needs a compensation.

… If it’s happening on your iPad but not your iPhone, wouldn’t that mean that it’s an issue with your iPad, not anything in the game itself? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

This just says that the game isn´t really optimized for iPad. Not really an issue at their end.

3 Likes

My iPad Air 3 and IPad Air 2 seem to do fine for the most part I think, so which mode, do you have Incredible_Zoo_VI? :-).

1 Like

@Loutre my game is still crashing, albeit more than usual. Also, I keep getting those glitched-out layouts and character models.

• Loutre is absent >:( , And today is the weekend. You should wait until tomorrow and talk to Polaris

• How is it?

I think so. Would the crashing issues be resolved this week @Loutre?

Amazon users now 5 days they can’t get on . This is shameful

Well, it´s a loss for PB too. I would have spent something had it not been for Amazon being a piece of garbage.

@Loutre @Polaris Hi. Any update on this issue?
Thanks
“My “Guardians of the City” Heist challenge under “Medals” got reset after the update.
I was already at 27-28 out of 35.
Now it shows back to 0”

My stamina amount is buggy.

5 Likes

Ooooooooof, seems like there is a problem with one specific number @Loutre

Looks like this is a known issue when your stamina goes above a certain value.

6 Likes

We are also frustrated with this issue and I checked with the team that we have not heard back from Amazon. We will be giving out a compensation to the Amazon players once they are able to update.

5 Likes

Considering Amazon-exclusive players aren´t able to do anything in contests uhm. Might be worth to check whether their guild earned the progress rewards or not. Or… how many Amazon-exclusive fellas there are in a single guild.

But well, no reliable way to tell what they missed on anyway :confused: I still wonder why Amazon does this for DHBM (almost?) exclusively though.

Still no comment on the lack of VIP rings?

I may have missed this issue? Is this from the surveys or another one?

3 Likes

You should have received the rewards from them 5 days ago.

3 Likes

Surveys

1 Like

It seems like when we collect from surveys (as an Apple user no idea on tapjoy or fyber stuff since don’t have those options which stinks even if they didn’t always work but whatever), that the vip rings don’t show up when collect the diamonds, but support says the logs show we receive the vip rings.
Yet to test it out again to see if the rings actually go up.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney