Update 3.3 Known Issues

Another issue has some other posts pointed out… no vip belts from things like theorem reach surveys are being given out. Give us our belts please.

1 Like

Lilo don’t show up at my hero list, only when i use search function.

Does some1 else has the same problem?

Sorry found her, stupid mistake :joy:

1 Like

The menu button is covering the prize wall button. I need to click specifically at the bottom border of the prize wall icon to enter. I’m at iPhone 12 Pro Max.

4 Likes

Yep, and i was waiting the 24 hours for a new survey and i waited more than 24 hours but:

I can’t enter to the new survey

That’s odd. I have no problem getting surveys. I just did another quick 10 diamonds one. Still no VIP rings though.

I just never thought that someone would actually bought that kind of deal. It is horrible and way too expensive but I guess I’m wrong…

We are now on day 3 of the update not being available on Amazon. This not only impacts weekly goals, plus group Invasions and daily rewards, this also impacts contests now that they run 6 days instead of weekends.

Going forward, is there any way to not shut off access to the game while the update processes on Amazon, let us continue playing and then once the update is available, force the game to update. It seems these delayed updates are becoming more frequent with Amazon users, and Amazon points to PerBlue and PerBlue points to Amazon, and meanwhile the user is ignored even though we are the customers, whether it be free use or pay to play.

4 Likes

Yes, please fix this! This is very annoying.

1 Like

Especially since the prize wall is now out.

1 Like

You made some great points! I play a few Amazon games, and this is the only one that has update delays. Really hope this is resolved today.

1 Like

Loutre, may you send the update back out to amazon like last time?

1 Like

Commander, is there a way to talk to loutre?

Loutre is currently on break until Monday so @Polaris would be the person to talk to.

1 Like

And why in (Example) S1 can appear the infected in campaign but in S24 isnt available?

S14:

S24:

They no longer spawn in. Unless you had those virus consumables where you can spawn in an infected node that’s the only way that they can appear.

1 Like

Correct. It wasn’t available until Thursday.

Where can you get virus consumables?

PB is no longer selling them.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney