Update 3.3 Patch Notes

Good to see a lot of bug fixes!

Is there any update on the bug with the ‘Needed’ badge bit not displaying correctly in the crafting screen?

2 Likes

Meh. I guess it’s nice to have the other half of Lilo and Stitch in the game, even though she oddly enough doesn’t have a friendship WITH Stitch, but she was never really one I was hoping for. At least her addition to the game helps the law of averages.

2 Likes

@Loutre When is this gonna be added back along with the “team” sort feature? :thinking:

4 Likes

Team is only in filter section now. Was announced time ago.

1 Like

Alright! I bet Stitch will be happy to see his best friend arrive! I’m a little surprised Stitch wasn’t part of the Lilo friend campaign, but oh well. The prize event seems very interesting and pretty promising to me. Looks like we’re about to have 5 characters from Lilo & Stitch. I’m overall anticipated for this update!:+1:

1 Like

Any indication of a collection given that we have the required 5 heroes for a collection now?

Only one new collection has been added so far…

1 Like

Swedish Chef isn’t a crate hero, but he is an exclusive hero. And while I’m personally OK with continuing to get chips for him (any that I don’t need for his mods or red skills I can use for other heroes’ mods, after all), it does feel like the game is getting stale with the same heroes in the same exclusive slots for close to a year now.

Yes, @Raymond is asking for it to be added back as a way to sort heroes, along with role. I also think those would be good options to restore, even if I rarely use them myself.

2 Likes

I thinks that’s everyone from Lilo and Stich

2 Likes

They could still do Cobra Bubbles and Gantu, I suppose. :thinking:

5 Likes

Oh my god finally! I’ve been waiting so long for Lilo, not only my favorite character but a beloved one!

2 Likes

Maybe you right

3 Likes

LILO IS BEING ADDED NOW!!!

The references to some quotes!

I like to think this Friendship is a reference to me being friends with Lilo and Stitch lol.

16 Likes

Wow! That’s cool! Lilo is going to be in this game! Nice.

2 Likes

Very interesting is Prize Wall Overview and Interesting character Another great update

2 Likes

So when @Loutre is the two hero refresh’s? One for August and one for July :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s a thing?

3 Likes

It’s not official or anything but heroes just stop giving disks after they give 4.

Stitch gave it to Maui, Barbossa, Angel and Jumba

Hm… there is another one

Oh yeah Timon and Pumbaa

4 Likes

@Loutre Not sure if you are going to be on more today, but if you could clarify this it would be really appreciated :-).

I guess we may likely get know on Monday/Tuesday either way as it is Roadmap update time, but still would be nice to know today if possible.

1 Like

… Pardon my bluntness, but why didn’t you just quote your comment instead of taking a screenshot of it?

4 Likes

I bet that @TherMasterStitch will be happy with the new hero coming to the game (and scrump)

As for me…im waiting for :mouse::wrench: to arrive

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney