Update 3.4.10 Patch Notes

Well this would be interesting

2 Likes

Well, this is unexpected. His skill set looks interesting, though I can’t say yet how OP he’ll be without knowing the numbers.

Here we go again…

I understand that, being short-staffed for mumble-odd months, the team has had to focus resources on more urgent issues and new heroes rather than refreshes, but this is pretty underwhelming for the first “refresh” in four months. Maybe it’ll be a while before we get another refresh on the level of Darkwing Duck or Elsa, much less on the level of Queen of Hearts or Mad Madam Mim, but I hope those more thorough refreshes aren’t being replaced mostly or entirely by stat buffs with minor skill/disk changes.

Question: Currently, this skill includes a level-dependent modifier: “The energy gained is less effective against enemies above level X.” Is this part of the skill unchanged, or has it been removed?

This looks promising, and maybe the best addition to the game since Invasion (though at first I thought the Codebase might take that honor, oh well). Even if we’re starting with a fairly modest, unassuming set of rules for the first few trials, I’m hopeful the team can get really creative with this format later on. And the rewards pictured, while not phenomenal, look useful; here’s hoping they stay at least that good once the trials actually roll out.

Some sort of nerf for Mr. Big & Koslov has been long overdue. I think it would have been better to lower the energy gain from the Baloo disk, rather than removing one source of energy entirely and thus nullifying any synergy they may have had with certain heroes, but I don’t think this is a particularly crippling nerf.

This could be a fun way to increase engagement with the Prize Wall, while giving some more resources out to boot. I’m looking forward to seeing the details.

It’ll make things so much easier on my VIP 3 secondary account once this is working properly again, and it’ll also help my main account considerably. Thanks!

6 Likes

Oh yeah, Mr. Lightingbolts in the house! Another unexpected hero. Very unexpected since he is part of his son white skill. I am impressed.

I was waiting for you to see the “needed” fix!!

4 Likes

Question… Advancement is used for mods. Is it actually meant that way or the team means promote, as in rank? With level up the rank promotion would go alongside.

One question: Is Basil getting more to his refresh….or is this all he’s getting?

Could potentially be this…

1 Like

This my brethren…

Nice update, prize wall updates look good, Trial events look good and Mr Big Disk change is very much welcomed

Only disappointment for me is another damage hero :confused:

1 Like

Zeus looks good…and we were definitely not expecting him to show up!!

…but then the basil “refresh” made it all crash down

Is this enough proof for you people that they have a grudge against the main protagonist of the movie that…and pay special attention to this fact…SAVED THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY FROM GOING BANKRUPT!!

4 Likes

I don’t see how this is any more continuity-breaking than having older Kevin Flynn and younger Tron together, or having Li Shang & Mulan as friends with Shan Yu alive, or having Hiro controlling his microbots while his Big Hero 6 teammates are wearing their superhero getup. :man_shrugging: If PerBlue wants to add someone to the game that cause continuity issues, they’ll just work around those issues as best they can and add them anyway.

“Friendships” in the game don’t always involve anything that could rationally be called friendship; we’ve got Gaston/Belle, Timon & Pumbaa/Scar, and Dr. Drakken/Kim Possible, for starters.

Yes, something like “don’t use damage heroes” is a challenge that can be fun to work around; “don’t use half (or more) of the heroes you’ve leveled up because they’re on a semi-arbitrary list that changes somewhat day to day” is just frustrating and, at times, impossible to overcome.

7 Likes

Aburrido… cuando van a sacar un héroe de destrozo en el equipo amarillo …hace falta!!!

1 Like

Acaban de sacar a Gadget :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

That stat buff better be good, because this nerfs that skill. It’s supposed to be a hero refresh, not a nerf! That new skill only applies to Maximus, John Silver, and Baymax. Given Baymax is useless currently and hardly anyone uses Silver, this really is a pointless change; it looks like a horrible attempt to even out Maximus.

After all that patience, this is a real disaster of a hero refresh. Besides the fact there’s at least 30 heros that needed one more than Basil.

4 Likes

Like many of us, I don’t think Mr Big needed a nerf. Still, if you really wanted to nerf his Baloo disk, it would have preferred keeping the energy buff for scared enemy and remove the one for freeze one. Most of the people use Mr Big with heroes that scare at the beginning of the wave.

1 Like

Since :muscle: is Zeus. Who could this broom be? A Halloween character?

2 Likes

It looks like we have to wait for 2 weeks to get Zeus but on the bonus side we get enjoy the Big hero 6 collection and the new Trial

Now I want to see if Pegasus and Philoctetes comes in

1 Like

Interesting that Zeus didn’t get paired up with Hercules

3 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2:

It doesn’t fix the issue.

@loutre you didnt mention it but… Will Ariel’s rescalation fixed?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney