Update 3.4 Known Issues

Actually now that I think about it @Loutre, if the team wanted to make a reference to Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides with Ariel-Barbossa friendship they actually got it the other way around.

The one who drinks the water with a mermaid tear gets all the years of the one who drinks water without it. So, in reality, Barbossa would just give Jack his years if it was like in that friendship? :joy:

Unless the team knows something more and it was actually meant to be the other way around in the movie. I DON´T KNOW!

3 Likes

Or as you said once… before, Tia just tricked Barbossa.

Admittedly, this is less a 3.4 than an old issue that was supposedly resolved in 3.2.10, but I’m still unable to complete the final weekly challenge book:

2 Likes

Considering what happened in At World’s End, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Since she tricked him with the whole revival and Calypso thing anyway.

Have you cleared cache?

I flagged this in July already

5 Likes

Will poke the team!

9 Likes

Why the Bolt crate again @Loutre? :thinking: Also it doesn’t help it being released again after a ton of us spent a ton of our diamonds on red elite yesterday :unamused:

1 Like

It is running again as it did not run for the intended amount of time originally.

8 Likes

I think it was mostly a thing for 14-24, but a good call nonetheless.

Hopefully there will be a double drop tomorrow or on Wednesday for the FtN.
Although we will see on Server 5 earlier anyway.
Would be nice to see a day forward what is cooked up though!

1 Like

Oh one more thing I discovered @Loutre (Not sure it is known!) sometimes when tapping on Invasion in the main screen, it can get the purple rim around (as if it was tapped) but nothing happens and the rest of the main screen is not functional at all.

I have seen it happening before the “first launch” of Invasion, but also ongoing. Not sure what is causing it, but probably the team can figure it out. It´s rather strange.

Would you be able to get a video of this?

3 Likes

Not really, no. But I guess tapping on something else, getting out and then getting into Invasion is a fix.

It´s just a bit irritating when the bug occurs.

1 Like

The trophy is overlapping the whole battlefield

(Look at Zurg)

Edit: The issue is at stage 4 of chapter 48

3 Likes

It’s small, not sure if it’s that big of an issue.

But I mean, the most important details could potentially be hiding underneath that trophy so…

@Loutre

By the way, what is hiding underneath that trophy that you said to look at Zurg? Part of his arm?

1 Like

Small visual bug in newest chapter… Kristoff is behind that yellow line

8 Likes

I’m on the hardest level of chapter 34. If a hero is KO’d, will its memory disk stop being effective, including Goofy’s?

Only some :man_shrugging:

Here is more clear one.
Trophy is hiding Ian’s magic wand.
@Loutre

5 Likes

Most keep working. Goofy’s doesn’t I seem

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney