Update 3.4 Known Issues

Confirmed with the team that the numbers here are correct.

2 Likes

eh pretty sad, the other one has 5+25 :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Plothole that the team did not notice @Loutre

The contest ends at the very same second as Ariel´s Prize Wall.
And therefore Prize Wall Tokens in Rank Rewards will be 100% useless. :joy: As one can only get Rank Rewards after the contest and Prize Wall will be gone by then.

5 Likes

Thank you for pointing this out. I believe we will be extending the Prize Wall by a day for this.

10 Likes

Still would like if Diamond Economy was one of the first to look into though. As said in other topics, 12000 Diamonds is pretty terrible even with the 1500 most have gotten free on oldest servers.

It is being looked at.

3 Likes

Or changing the rotation of Contests from 3 weeks to 4 weeks… so that there is more time in-between. And that we can touch all Challenger weeks rewards. Or maybe changing the Challenger diamond and token rewards? :thinking: I mean, I already did some small brainstorming for that.

1 Like

I would hate to be the one who wins the contest and has to use 600+ prize wall tokens in a day :grimacing::sweat_smile:

I’d just swap them out for something else, tbh

4 Likes

If I buy the three $5 deals (which I’m not) because I’d be missing out on three tokens :unamused: This is just garbage that you just won’t make it be like the actually deal and be 15 and not 14 tokens
And what Numi said I feel is good if you just want to keep the 2 for guild than just give the people who buy it 13 chips
I WILL NEVER BUY THIS GUILD GIFT UNTIL ITS UPDATED!!! :wastebasket:

He wouldn’t play his NPC. The NPC would make him disappear. That has to be fixed. Has anyone experienced that in Invasion and in the normal and elite campaign?

@Loutre, snare reduces movement speed, doesn’t it count as a kind of slow? Shouldnt Queen of Heart be immune to it?

I tried in spar and saw that Gadge snared QoH, is it working as intended? Pls check

2 Likes

No one should buy Prize Wall Guild Gifts imo. Significance of it is insignificant.

1 Like

Different type of debuff.

Actually now that I think about it @Loutre, if the team wanted to make a reference to Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides with Ariel-Barbossa friendship they actually got it the other way around.

The one who drinks the water with a mermaid tear gets all the years of the one who drinks water without it. So, in reality, Barbossa would just give Jack his years if it was like in that friendship? :joy:

Unless the team knows something more and it was actually meant to be the other way around in the movie. I DON´T KNOW!

3 Likes

Or as you said once… before, Tia just tricked Barbossa.

Admittedly, this is less a 3.4 than an old issue that was supposedly resolved in 3.2.10, but I’m still unable to complete the final weekly challenge book:

2 Likes

Considering what happened in At World’s End, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Since she tricked him with the whole revival and Calypso thing anyway.

Have you cleared cache?

I flagged this in July already

5 Likes

Will poke the team!

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney