Update 3.4 Patch Notes

Oh with Ariel, now all four movies that had an Inter-Stitch-ial teasers are added!
image image

14 Likes

Ursula: Am I a joke to you?

4 Likes

Oh I forgot about her lol

What a poor unfortunate soul to forget about

But specifically, all the main characters that appeared in the trailers are here now

Rafiki, Timon and Pumbaa, Aladdin, and Jasmin, and Belle, and Beast, and Ariel

How cool then!

2 Likes

So as for an Ariel team…

Ariel + Genie + Disgust + Tia Dalma + ???

I wonder who the 5th should be…

And this is for a guild that’s 15th in total power, 18th in team power, with just a couple of whales and a few tuna/marlin/whatever medium-level spenders. Even the mid-/low-ranked guild my backup account is in (46th total & 38th team power) has the 10M dividing line somewhere in districts 10 through 12. I have little doubt that most players don’t bother with surge districts over 10M power, especially on the newer servers, but for servers 1, 2, and 5, I suspect this change will impact most of the actually active players, those who consistently put in time daily playing the game rather than just logging in when the mood strikes and they have nothing else to do.

It could be that the decreased scaling of the gold rewards for these districts will be modest enough to re-balance the economy without harshly punishing the most active/successful players; I think it’s clear that there currently is too much gold in the economy, mostly in the accounts of those same active/successful players. IMHO, I think the dividing line for the reduced scaling should have been 20M, but until I see its actual impact I can’t say for certain whether this change is terrible, annoying, or negligible.

1 Like

Really happy about her, and she is a decent support as well, not often it happens :frowning:
I just hope she has high tenacity and evasion to be actually use-able. Otherwise we are still stuck with weak Kevin Flynn.
And some parts are here from my Ariel concept :eyes:

And Barbossa friendship, woah.

Here I am SUPER MEGA HAPPY!
Finally another great TV show getting representation.
And it’s no other than very smart Gadget!
Can’t wait to see more RR members and even maybe Fat Cat!

Megavolt friendship is another intresting one. Woah, two in a single update.

tumblr_m4gj4rj7Z01rn95k2o1_500

Where is skill chips boost?
30 is nothing.

As said before, disgusting.

This needs to be changed for level-depending instead of power-depending, a lot of guilds have way above 10M power in whole surge!

And there is no triple port events since… forever!

So I was correct. :flushed:

Other rotations are… bad. VIP crate again useless, same with diamond and guild crates.

1 Like

Your data is outdated it costs roughly 6 billion for all skills on heroes and @Loutre then all the enhancing crafting so I have 6 billion gold come y7 I will need in excess of about 10 billion gold. So where is this unhealthy gold? I know one player that has 15 billion hardly excessive when you need 10 and I need 4 billion more. Hardly unhealthy. Think you are miles away from reality. Most people I know don’t have 2 3 billion so you are making them poorer and struggle to keep up with game. Meaning yet more people retiring. Our servers dying as it is? I think you need to challenge this change as its not feasible.

5 Likes

You guys don’t really think you’re going to censor private messages, do you? It is NOT OK to monitor those, even by automated means.

3 Likes

Why tho?

Stop making rotations worse than they were…

He should be in one of the shops and dc crate now!
Diamond crates are getting really trashy now…

1 Like

I think you are wrong

FINALLY!!! MY FAVOURITE DISNEY PRINCESS IS COMING TO BATTLE MODE!!! I’M SO EXCITED!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HER IN THE GAME!!!

If you changed it for lower servers fine but you is hefty on gold 1 2 5 should be kept as is.

It’s definitely over 50% of players in old servers.

Just say the team wanted to nerf the gold gotten on old servers already. :roll_eyes: It’s getting old trying to take the attention away.

Also

This is 100% useless. Gold Crate Items can only be gotten via unsuccessful attempt of buying Gold Crates. Unless you make it so that Buy 10 of Gold Crates will just account 10 Gold Crate Items into your inventory. Which I am doubtful the team would do.

What?! Umm why? This is a little ridiculous.

2 Likes

It is indeed ridiculous. Like why… unless you are specifically private messaging a non-friend, where I can understand it, then… it’s just a hindrance.

5 Likes

Exactly, private messages are that… private. If you are offended by something you can block or remove the friend. This is to much

3 Likes

Most of the time, I tend to see new heroes as just more grinding that has to be done or as another purple icon at the very bottom of my long, long roster; these two, though, I’m genuinely happy to see. Maybe I can even work on both of them, though probably not immediately.

So does this mean he’ll be evading less often in the future? I’ve noticed he seem to evade attacks and debuffs quite a bit, most notably with Mulan’s opening rocket; it would be nice to know ahead of time in which direction that’s going to change.

Speaking of which, it’s possible for reflects to cause infinite loops as well; this one involves Jim Hawkins (getting reflect from Drakken, presumably), Shego, and Megara:

Hopefully this will make it clearer that the Quests ending before the final day of the event isn’t a “bug” but is actually part of the plan. Though I’m sure there will always be some confusion over that fact.

Finally; any chance the XP rewards will get increased as well, since they’re pointless as they currently stand?

This little change may get me to use the filter/search tool more often; it certainly makes the process a bit more convenient.

Does this mean that Gold Crates will be getting added to our inventory instead of being opened instantly upon purchase? And if so, will the five daily free Gold Crates likewise be added to our inventory, or will those still be opened instantly? (That latter question may be the most pointless one in this topic, but still, I’m compelled to ask.)

I hope it really works this patch; there are times that oversized button gets annoying.

This is much appreciated; no longer will I need to remember to immediately level up a disk in order to get it sorted above all the still-locked disks.

So the Sign-In → VIP → Guild Crate rotation is ending? That’s… kind of annoying, as it was nice to be able to plan ahead for certain rotations. A minor issue, though, and one that probably bothers only a handful of players.

All right! Bunsen & Beaker are finally moving out of their exclusive crate!

…and directly into the shop with the lowest supply of tokens, an issue exacerbated by MMR matchmaking being broken for guilds ranked roughly where mine has been ranked for well over a year. :sob:

It bothers hoarders only.

I mean, this just encourages hoarding. I’m not exactly hyped to spend guild coins on a character I’ve already had at 6-stars for half a year.

Yes, but all good characters can just… circumvent Guild Crate now :man_shrugging:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney